Places Vienna should play

Cute café? Bad bar? ... Cute barista!

Moderator: Ginny

taft
Howdy, Stranger!

Places Vienna should play

Postby taft » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:35 am

My personal vote is Ann Arbor, Michigan...she would be well-received at the University of Michigan. (Of course, I'm biased, because I live here...). What does everyone else think?

Sarah
Cool Stranger

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:34 pm

9:30 Club, Washington, DC. It's a little closer than travelling to Arlington, VA, and it's near the Metro as well. But I imagine once Vienna's popularity rises, she'll be booking shows there in no time ;)

tim
Cool Stranger

Postby tim » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:40 am

I agree, taft... the Ark would be great. though anywhere in ohio is better :-D

MissJSerenity
Cool Stranger

Postby MissJSerenity » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:45 am

Sarah wrote: 9:30 Club, Washington, DC. It's a little closer than travelling to Arlington, VA, and it's near the Metro as well. But I imagine once Vienna's popularity rises, she'll be booking shows there in no time ;)

I'll second that vote. I have to travel an hour to watch her perform next tuesday in Arlington, VA. *sigh* but i'm sure it'll be worth it.
<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>"It's down a rugged road you've come. Though you had every reason to you didn't come undone. Somehow you made it to the other side. You didn't suffer in vain" <br><a href='http://www.xanga.com/missjserenity' target='_blank'>MissJSerenity | Xanga</a></span></span></span><br><br>

Wimpy

Postby Wimpy » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:49 pm

New Jersey would be great. Princeton or Morris Town for sure :)

Vienna
Warm Stranger

Postby Vienna » Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:05 am

Hi all :^) Finally got to log in to the new forum for the first time!

I'll actually be at Princeton this Sunday, 2 PM at Cafe Vivian in the Frist Student Center. It was scheduled kind of last-minute, hence its absence from the tour itinerary.

Guest_Wimpy

Postby Guest_Wimpy » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:43 pm

Oops.. too late just read this Vienna. Next time you're in NJ let us know ahead of time.. I'll bring an armor of friends 8-)

ronrhonda
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby ronrhonda » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:11 pm

Try the Dean Lesher in Walnut Creek, CA: <a href='http://dlrca.org/default.htm' target='_blank'>http://dlrca.org/default.htm</a>

Cookie778
Cool Stranger

Postby Cookie778 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:22 pm

Can you play at Six String Cafe in Cary, NC sometime again?

Novinha
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Novinha » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:05 pm

The closest she will be performing to my city is 6 hours away, so I won't be going unless a closer city is added later. I keep checking that tour schedule constantly! And I live withing 4 hours or less of 7 cities. I would love to see a show added to any of these cities: Lousiville, KY - Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH - Columbus, OH - Indianapolis, IN - Nashville, TN - or St. Louis, MO. Then I will likely be a able to see a show, but otherwise, I won't be able to. :(

Jessi

Postby Jessi » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:39 pm

Vienna should definately make a trip to Phoenix! Soon! :D

ShaynePepper
Warm Stranger

Postby ShaynePepper » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:39 pm

I was hoping for a stop in New Orleans, but luckily the Dallas show is at the same time as my Spring Break, so I think I'll make a little road trip.

Malanai
Cool Stranger

Postby Malanai » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:21 am

Cincinnati, OH

YES!

I would love if she would play in my home town ;-p

--Penny

Cacophonously

Postby Cacophonously » Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:05 pm

Is there any possibility of Vienna making it to Canada in the future? I would definately pack up some friends and drive the 3 hours to Toronto if she was playing there! As it is, the shows in Michigan are the closest, and they're too far away :( *sigh*

kevin

Postby kevin » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:45 pm

Vienna wrote:Hi all :^)  Finally got to log in to the new forum for the first time!

I'll actually be at Princeton this Sunday, 2 PM at Cafe Vivian in the Frist Student Center.  It was scheduled kind of last-minute, hence its absence from the tour itinerary.

So, Vienna, are you coming to Indiana some day? Or better, West Lafayette, a university city where Purdue is located. I believe you'd be well received here.

Return to “Venues”