cod4 1.7 patch

She's a helluva chef. Interpretation, praise, criticism ...

Moderator: Ginny

sheeba
Hot Stranger

cod4 1.7 patch

Postby sheeba » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:30 pm

I must admit I wasn't too sad not to find book three in audio at its length it would have been a major listening commitment and I don't think the series was as good as some of the other King works I
Being one of your coordinators, I've definitely had my ear bent by a ton of folks regarding the moonball and other aspects of the OKC game I would have to say that all in all, my vote is to nix it.
knockout of this gene results in male tion of the melt curve. However, a plot restriction endonuclease R.KpnI is a member
 Remind yourself that you are making long-term lifestyle information. The Acting Inspector General of Homeland You've been shedding pounds like a pooch drops fur in the dog days of summe r, and then
Last edited by sheeba on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:10 pm

NOOOOO! Homecoming and Decade and One aren't here, plus my 10 other favorites are! I don't know what to do. LOL :) ~G
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

myr heille
Cool Stranger

Postby myr heille » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:14 pm

God, this was SO. HARD.

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:55 am

Ah man, you are so mean, Sheeba - making us do this! I feel like creating 9 more accounts so I can vote for the rest of them, too!
:>

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:06 am

LOL 9 other accounts, huh Scot? Maybe you and I should've done that earlier and saved Decade and One! :) ~G
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

siral
Warm Stranger

Postby siral » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:20 pm

<span style='color:green'>Ya.. this is tough!!! But anyways.. I will still go for Eric's Song. I dunno.. it's simplicity simply amazes me and everytime I listen to this song I remember my bestfriend.. we just fit perfectly together.</span>
“What matters our creative endless toil, when at a snatch, oblivion ends the coil?” - Goethe’s Faust

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:56 am

Ginny wrote: LOL 9 other accounts, huh Scot? Maybe you and I should've done that earlier and saved Decade and One! :) ~G

Darn! Why didn't I think of that then! :>>

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Alethia Su
Cool Stranger

Postby Alethia Su » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:31 pm

*chokes* How to PICK??? My god... Like pulling teeth, you know?

~Alethia
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.<br>-Douglas Adams

Jazzfrac
Warm Stranger

Postby Jazzfrac » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:26 pm

Well I'm pretty happy; 3 of my favorites are at the top Gravity (5), Harbor (4), My Medea (4), at the time I write this. My vote was for My Medea. But Lullaby would easily be my number one choice of favorite "lullaby", no matter which artist. Its rare that new artists would put a song like that on a debut album. Reminds me of Joni Mitchell. I am a little upset Homecoming and Anna Rose aren't on there. And I'm surprised by the two zeros. But I guess the people that voted for those before used their vote from one of the other polls. Thanx Sheeba for getting the stats. I think the true test, though would be to weigh each song individually with each other song and tally the votes, but that would take over 150 polls, not to mention the consistency of everyone participating in each :blink: Obviously we'd all go crazy before that got over :rolleyes:

NP Cat Stevens: Father and Son

Steve J
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve J » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:52 am

Thank goodness I am back from a vacation (was FUN, Yippeeeee) and also from a crash of my hard drive (YUK) so I can take part in the poll. I have always been a great fan of My Medea. I love its' reflections, its' vision, it's imagination, its' passion. It's like it takes me to another land far away. I have voted for it before, but, this time I could not. Gravity is my life. The searing scars of words..... the long smoldering scars of subsequent silence... the continual revolving of souls bound together by forces greater than the pain inflicted and endured. It is my song.
:)
Loyal fan/groupie/friend/ETC. of Vienna Teng, Kyler England & Taylor Roberts Music (Now "Glorydive").

ShaynePepper
Warm Stranger

Postby ShaynePepper » Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:34 pm

Gravity, Eric's Song, and Homecoming are my favorites. Ah well...

CrazyOne
Warm Stranger

Postby CrazyOne » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:24 pm

It's hard to choose, and yet I didn't hesitate that much to pick Eric's Song. In my early days of listening to Waking Hour, that one hadn't yet caught my attention. I spent a lot of time listening to the tracks that got me hooked early (The Tower, Between, Enough to Go By and Lullabye for a Stormy Night). But finally I started letting it just play through more. When I really "listened" to Eric's Song for the first time (it was in the car I remember quite clearly) it really grabbed ahold of me. It's beautiful. That strong emotion is really the only thing that I can single out to pick one song from so many favorites. For a moment I thought I might pick Unwritten Letter #1, but while this, too, became a strong favorite after more listening to WH (it's a great tempo for highway driving, too), I have to go with the strongest emotional reaction, Eric's Song.
"We in the back are all agreed that your theory is crazy. But what divides us is whether your theory is crazy enough!" --Niels Bohr

emma
Cool Stranger

Postby emma » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:52 am

i wonder why momentum didn't make the final poll? i would have voted for it if it was in the list. anyhow, i voted for gravity--it's definitely a very powerful song.
:D

HisGirlFriday85
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby HisGirlFriday85 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:10 am

Ever since I heard Harbor, it's been my favorite. I think I may have voted for Shine or The Tower. I love both of those songs, too. I have loads of favorites, but something about Harbor. Anything with ships, ocean, or using them as symbols just draws me in. :)

Lynchy
Cool Stranger

Postby Lynchy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:39 pm

Wasn't hard for me to choose. Eric's Song wins hands down on the basis that it's beautiful.
My feet will never touch the ground...
Here submerged in SIGHT and SOUND.

Return to “Vienna's Kitchen”