Oakland CA - Yoshi's - March 13, 2011

Relate your impressions from a show, post setlists, etc ...

Moderators: Ginny, The_Man_in_Blue

Oakland CA - Yoshi's - March 13, 2011

Postby Michele » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 am

Getting the thread open early because of the dinner situation. If you'd like to have a late lunch/early dinner at the restaurant with your fellow warm strangers before the 5pm show, please let me know so I can add you to the forum table reservation. I'll be calling the venue on the Thursday or Friday before to get it sorted out. I plan to make the reservation sometime between 3 and 3:30 (argh).

If you're only going to the late show, please feel free to use the thread to organize a dinner reservation with others.

Here is the dinner and club seating arrangement explanation for those who may have missed it or forgot from last time.

Hope to see you all at the shows! I remember the merch/lobby/will call area was totally mobbed last time around, but do flag me down if you can.
Michele
Strange

Postby aaparallel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 am

Of course, I really want to go, and eat with y'all! Just that it's expensive for me to go to both shows and get reserved seating. And I would need a ride there and back. Ah!
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"
aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Aw...

Postby aaparallel » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 am

Just realized I DO have a morning final the day after these shows. Music Theory 5: Form and Analysis. Noooooo! :(
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"
aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Aw...

Postby Scot » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:47 am

aaparallel wrote:Just realized I DO have a morning final the day after these shows. Music Theory 5: Form and Analysis. Noooooo! :(

Resists the temptation to mention the time he went to see the Style Council the day before his Special Relativity final, freshman year. :)
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)
Scot
Tengster

Return to Performances