Good seats still available for Metro NYC show on Long Island

Relate your impressions from a show, post setlists, etc ...

Moderator: Ginny

The_Man_in_Blue
Getting Stranger

Good seats still available for Metro NYC show on Long Island

Postby The_Man_in_Blue » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:59 am

The Boulton Center for the Performing Arts concert in Bay Shore still has good seats available. This looks like it could be the highlight of the recent wonderful series of solo concerts. The Venue is described as a 2 million dollar renovation of a 1920's Theater seating 250. The Venue is expected to provide a piano. This is an ideal setting to enjoy Vienna's music. Theater seating, no noise from a bar or food service to interrupt Vienna's music, and a real piano. It is an all ages show, so it is a rare opportunity for Vienna's fans who are not of legal drinking age to see a live show. Here is a link to the concert information on The Boulton Center for the Performing Arts web site: http://www.boultoncenter.org/eventView.asp?idEvent=705
Driving and Mass Transit directions to The Boulton Center are here: http://www.boultoncenter.org/page.asp?pg=2

Without a set list limited to songs arranged and rehearsed by the band members, Vienna's recent solo shows have been freewheeling audience request driven forays that feature at least a few rarely heard songs; (and the debut of some wonderful new Vienna covers of other artists songs).

Paul

sod2002
Warm Stranger

Thank you Paul ...but I am going to miss 2 :(

Postby sod2002 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:01 am

Paul,

Thanks so much for thinking of me but I will be in North Carolina Friday thru Wed..return Thurs 10/4 :-(

Going to miss Mo P and the Long Island show.

Hope to see you again soon for some other Vienna event.

Have a great time and the LI venue sounds awesome!!!

Best wishes friend,

Steve

Return to “Performances”