And the perfect house concert venue would be here in

Cute café? Bad bar? ... Cute barista!

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

And the perfect house concert venue would be here in

Postby Ang Mo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 am

New Zealand, the land of the Hobbits.......a singing one would be perfect in this incredible edifice. She could wear all white and even white socks! :lol:

http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/1296486
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

shawn
Hot Stranger

Postby shawn » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Reminds me of something a classmate of mine once said:
"People who live in glass houses... have to get dressed in the basement." 8)

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:57 am

Hopefully there is a basement to aid in that task. Other than that, I can envision seeing Vienna dressed in white, playing a white grand piano, but oddly singing that Rolling Stones song, "Painted Black"............
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 am

Ang Mo wrote:Hopefully there is a basement to aid in that task. Other than that, I can envision seeing Vienna dressed in white, playing a white grand piano, but oddly singing that Rolling Stones song, "Painted Black"............

Uh, I believe that would be "Paint It Black". You WERE close, though! :wink:
Chris

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 am

I stand corrected once again........you must be older than me or have a better memory......maybe your younger....... :lol:

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 am

No, you are quite probably correct with your guess that I am older..... as I do actually remember the song! 52, in case you're wondering. :D
Chris

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 am

Thank you for giving me a Ponce de Leon moment. I am a little younger!

Return to “Venues”