Eddie's Attic - Decatur (Atlanta), GA (3 April 08)

Cute café? Bad bar? ... Cute barista!

Moderator: Ginny

slinkytwf
Cool Stranger

Eddie's Attic - Decatur (Atlanta), GA (3 April 08)

Postby slinkytwf » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:19 am

Woo hoo! Just got a table for the "adult" 9:30 show. Now to find up to 3 others who want to share it... Vienna, if you see one guy sitting alone at a table, you'll know it's me...

If anyone reading this is in the area and have never been to Eddie's Attic, it is one of the absolute best venues you will ever find for acoustic music. Room only seats about 40-50 people. You get as intimate with the performers as they are willing to allow... Honestly, I can't rave enough about this location for this show. If you can go, do so. They even have Guinness.

Had tix for her show in Atlanta last year, but gave them away to a friend (she was real cute), so I was waiting breathlessly for a return trip. Could not have hoped for a better spot.

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:24 am

Awesome! Enjoy the show slinky and be sure to report back here!
Good luck with your multiple dates! ;)

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:20 pm

The venue's site got rid of the late show. Don't know if ticket holders were informed and all...

Welcome to the forum slinky! It's cool that you paid up to get the good seats despite risking flying solo :)

Franklin
Cool Stranger

Eddie's

Postby Franklin » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:56 pm

I will be at the show......

and for those poor college students (and anyone else) that want to go but can't come up with the scratch.....Let me know, if seats are available we'll get you in :D

Frank

slinkytwf
Cool Stranger

Postby slinkytwf » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 am

Turns out that I never heard any updates from Eddie's about the time change. I have an email in their inbox asking for info but have not heard anything back yet. Am presuming that my table will just roll over into the 8:00 show. Looking forward to it!

slinkytwf
Cool Stranger

Postby slinkytwf » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:40 am

Mini-review and some pics linked in the Performances forum.

http://viennateng.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2627

Return to “Venues”