#3 in the "What is she doing?" line-up

Got media?

Moderators: Michele, The_Man_in_Blue

echeng
Hot Stranger

Postby echeng » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:08 am

I love these funny photos.

And I love that Vienna is the first to laugh at herself when she sees the photos. :)

As usual, more here:
<a href='http://echeng.com/journal/index.php?p=828' target='_blank'>http://echeng.com/journal/index.php?p=828</a>
Eric H Cheng | http://echeng.com
(Note: Cheng. Not Miller! ;-) )

shawn
Hot Stranger

Postby shawn » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:36 pm

Uh... she's moving furniture? :lol:

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:25 pm

Great fun pics, Eric. Thanks for posting! :>

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:27 am

..........Vienna Teng is shocked to discover that Jim Batcho is..................BATMAN.............................and he is ready to fight crime in a "Boobs, not Bombs" T-shirt.

Either that or she has discovered the secret that Eric Cheng is a Chip N Dales Dancer who sells Amway from lofty dance platforms.

Vienna is sight reading ceiling music...........

It's a tough call. :lol:
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Jack
Warm Stranger

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:44 am

Vienna has just discovered that everyone knows what she's done! :)
I told her I ain't so sure about this place<br>it's hard to play a gig in this town and keep a straight face---Shawn Mullins

joe_mate
Cool Stranger

Postby joe_mate » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:19 am

I never get these right.

The tour bus unexpectedly hit the brakes.

or

She has just finished exercising her triceps.

Off topic. Sorry I'll be missing her tonight in Kent. Hope she can return soon.
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>~ joe_mate</span></span>

Mimi
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Mimi » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:39 pm

Just wanted to post a BRAVO for Vienna's performance in Kent. I was thrilled to get a last minute front row seat even though it was right in front of the speaker ;) Such an INDESCRIBABLE difference from the first time I saw her at Nautica. The Kent venue was a pentagabazillion times better and the audience showed their appreciation by flocking to the table to purchase cds. Bravo to everyone and looking forward to the next.

All the best!

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:26 pm

Hello Mimi,
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you enjoyed the concert in Kent so much. :) ~Ginny
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Steve J
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve J » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:33 am

OK, CORRECT ANSWER IS: Vienna has just entered a room and found that the ceiling, like the ceiling in every room of MY house, is almost completely covered with lady bugs, AND simultaneously realized that not all lady bugs are "LADIES", but some are MEN and some are WOMEN and they have sex almost constantly, preferably while humans are watching them. They probably loved having her in THEIR audience.
;)
Loyal fan/groupie/friend/ETC. of Vienna Teng, Kyler England & Taylor Roberts Music (Now "Glorydive").

ballegre
Warm Stranger

Postby ballegre » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:34 pm

I know what happened...she leaned back on the chair to strike another dashing pose, it slipped, she caught herself and Eric was right there for the photo-op...that's gotta be it....so the answer is: she's falling!

Hmmm, "Boobs not Bombs" and the panty thing...I like where this peace movement is heading....

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:22 am

Oh, wow! We're "crazy groupies" and the link comes to this forum. Does that mean I'm one, too?? Yay! :D
Chris

Fox G Love
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Fox G Love » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:20 pm

Just wanted to post a BRAVO for Vienna's performance in Kent. I was thrilled to get a last minute front row seat even though it was right in front of the speaker  ;) Such an INDESCRIBABLE difference from the first time I saw her at Nautica.  The Kent venue was a pentagabazillion times better and the audience showed their appreciation by flocking to the table to purchase cds. Bravo to everyone and looking forward to the next.

InDEED... I had a seat in row 14, on the aisle on the far side. A perfect view of the stage, and great place for sound. What surprised me was how great she sounded -- a lot of times when you hear a singer live, they don't necessarily sound as good as they do on CD after production and all around massaging of the vocals. Didn't bother to stick around for Sam Bush though.

Vienna, *puhlease* come back to Kent someday!

wolding
Warm Stranger

Postby wolding » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:06 am

Vienna is trying to duck out of the way as your new heater falls from the ceiling!
It looked rather precarious as the contractors were installing it. :unsure:
Bill

echeng
Hot Stranger

Postby echeng » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:09 am

THE ANSWER IS....

I have no idea! And neither does she, I don't think. hehehe. :)
Eric H Cheng | http://echeng.com

(Note: Cheng. Not Miller! ;-) )

Steve J
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve J » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:50 am

Hey Eric, that's NOT FAIR!!! MEANY!
Loyal fan/groupie/friend/ETC. of Vienna Teng, Kyler England & Taylor Roberts Music (Now "Glorydive").

Return to “Recordings, Photos, Videos”