Live version of "Enough to Go By"

Got media?

Moderators: Michele, The_Man_in_Blue

ballegre
Warm Stranger

Postby ballegre » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:52 pm

Added another.

<a href='http://www.employees.org/~ballegre/music/music.html' target='_blank'>Vienna & Kyler Live Link</a>

For more info please refer to <a href='http://viennateng.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=387&hl=' target='_blank'>this message</a>

Thanks,

Bob

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:27 am

Awesome!!! Thanks!

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

siral
Warm Stranger

Postby siral » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:14 am

Thanks, Ballegre!! Cool! B)
“What matters our creative endless toil, when at a snatch, oblivion ends the coil?” - Goethe’s Faust

myr heille
Cool Stranger

Postby myr heille » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:40 pm

I love how both their voices fit so well together. Thank you muchly for this version! It feels so good for us, non-US fans (I mean, Warm Strangers ^^) who are far away from where Vienna tours to know that some people are willing to give up bandwitdth so we could enjoy her live too. :) Speaking about bandwidth, wouldn't it be best to zip the files? Just a thought.

Thank you again! :D

emma
Cool Stranger

Postby emma » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:38 pm

nice job again, ballegre! thanks! =)

jblittle
Warm Stranger

Postby jblittle » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:26 pm

Thanks, ballegre! I finally made it out to check out the songs you had posted. I have most of them downloaded now. (I have a slow internet connection, so it takes me awhile....)

ballegre
Warm Stranger

Postby ballegre » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:11 am

myr heille wrote:I love how both their voices fit so well together. Thank you muchly for this version! It feels so good for us, non-US fans (I mean, Warm Strangers ^^) who are far away from where Vienna tours to know that some people are willing to give up bandwitdth so we could enjoy her live too. :) Speaking about bandwidth, wouldn't it be best to zip the files?

mp3 files are already compressed so it wouldn't do any good. In fact, if you compress already compressed files they tend to come out larger.

Bob

ctakim
Warm Stranger

Postby ctakim » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:00 am

Bob! I've finally gotten to hear Boy at the Piano! Thank you so very much!

ctakim

myr heille
Cool Stranger

Postby myr heille » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:24 pm

ballegre wrote:
myr heille wrote:I love how both their voices fit so well together. Thank you muchly for this version! It feels so good for us, non-US fans (I mean, Warm Strangers ^^) who are far away from where Vienna tours to know that some people are willing to give up bandwitdth so we could enjoy her live too. :) Speaking about bandwidth, wouldn't it be best to zip the files?

mp3 files are already compressed so it wouldn't do any good. In fact, if you compress already compressed files they tend to come out larger.

Bob

Oh well. Obviously I know nothing about mp3s and compressing and stuff :rolleyes:.

Return to “Recordings, Photos, Videos”