Question about upcoming Cleveland show

Just say no to hydrocarbons.

Moderator: The_Man_in_Blue

kritaya
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby kritaya » Tue May 25, 2004 3:50 am

I don't know where else to put this, so if it's in the wrong sub-forum I apologize. Anyway, on the tour page it says Vienna will be at the Tower City Amphitheater in Cleveland on 6/24. When I went to the venue's website, the headliner for that date is the Indigo Girls, but the opener is "TBA." Okay, so I went to the Indigo Girls website and it says the opener is Roman Candle (?? never heard of them). Is the tour info correct? Is Vienna the opener? Thanks.

shawn
Hot Stranger

Postby shawn » Tue May 25, 2004 1:26 pm

According to the "more detail" for that show on the tour page here, Vienna's performing on the side stage. I think that explains why she wouldn't be listed as "the opener", since that would imply main stage.

kritaya
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby kritaya » Tue May 25, 2004 4:18 pm

Ah. For some reason my browser wouldn't display that when I clicked on it. I switched to another one and saw the additional info. Thanks.

joe_mate
Cool Stranger

Postby joe_mate » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:43 am

According to Lance Silburn (Executive Director):

"Vienna Teng is performing on our Free Time second stage starting at 6:30 p.m. when the doors open. "

That is all the information that he provided me. He was not sure how long her performance would be.
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>~ joe_mate</span></span>

Return to “Carpooling”