From LA to San Francisco

Just say no to hydrocarbons.

Moderator: The_Man_in_Blue

Jessi
Warm Stranger

From LA to San Francisco

Postby Jessi » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 am

I am driving up from LA on Dec. 15 to San Francisco to see Vienna's show at The Independent. I'll be returning Saturday morning. If there are any LA fans out there interested in hitching a ride, give me a buzz.

Jessi
Warm Stranger

Postby Jessi » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:29 am

Really? No one wants to ride up with me to San Francisco for Vienna's show?

I could introduce you to Vienna, but there's a 10 foot no touching rule...for me :wink:

Seriously, a ride in the car with me is "One last minute hair raising rescue after another taking place averting either minor or major disaster in breathtaking succession." - Kay Graham, A Personal History

Vienna help?

Steve
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 pm

Jessi - I'd love to ride up there with you! I've never been to SF. Of course, I've never been to Los Angeles, either. Or California, for that matter. So I guess it won't happen. Good luck finding somebody closer than North Carolina who can make the trip with you, though!

Jessi
Warm Stranger

Postby Jessi » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:08 pm

Thanks Steve, for the thought. If anything else I'll buy some new rap music! There's a Talib Kweli cd I've had my eye on. That'll make the drive go quick, I think. :D

dbeattie
Hot Stranger

Postby dbeattie » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:37 pm

Jessi wrote:Really? No one wants to ride up with me to San Francisco for Vienna's show?

I could introduce you to Vienna, but there's a 10 foot no touching rule...for me :wink:

Seriously, a ride in the car with me is "One last minute hair raising rescue after another taking place averting either minor or major disaster in breathtaking succession." - Kay Graham, A Personal History

Vienna help?
I'd love to see a Vienna show in San Francisco! I could drive to L.A. from San Diego, and from there, I'm sure a car ride with you up to the bay area would not bother either of us. ;) (And I have relatives there that I could visit.) But, alas, my job calls... I have work on Friday and don't want to take the day off. So, good luck finding traveling companion(s).

--David

Steve J
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve J » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:24 am

Oh no, everybody's just teasing on Jessi.

Someone please go to L.A. and ride with Jessi.

That is a command! lol
Loyal fan/groupie/friend/ETC. of Vienna Teng, Kyler England & Taylor Roberts Music (Now "Glorydive").

Jessi
Warm Stranger

Postby Jessi » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:16 am

Hahaha, Thanks for the command Steve.

The Man In Blue offered to give me a lift, as he's passing through LA from San Diego. But he's going up on Monday and I've got pesky work, which is why I'll only be up for Thursday's show.

So it looks like I'll be making this trip with just my backpack and some cd's. I promise to post a great report from San Francisco.

Return to “Carpooling”