Inland Territory CD/Tour

Talk with the staff. Website comments, suggestions, generous donations.

Moderators: Michele, Eric

byranbu
Warm Stranger

Postby byranbu » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 am

I also ordered mine in December. :( :( :( :( :( :(
Last edited by byranbu on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
myspace.com/hbkake Be my friend

byranbu
Warm Stranger

Postby byranbu » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Info only, if anyone else has not received their copy of Inland Territory from Amazon de, and like me is having a hard time finding where to email them: on the home page, click on “Besuchen Sie unsere Hilfeseiten” toward the bottom right hand corner of the page. On the next page in the middle column about seven lines down you will see this:
"For our English help pages please click here". After clicking on this, the next page will have a “contact us” button in the column on the right. Next page is what you are looking for.
They sent me back an email asking to contact them again if CD doesn’t arrive by March 3. I hope nobody else needs to use this info but it is much easier than using online translator.
Hey Scott, have you received your copy yet?

Digital
Hot Stranger

Postby Digital » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:20 pm

I wonder what's the problem with some of the orders. I ordered my CD on the 16th...I had it in my hands on this past Tuesday, but it could have come before. So the transit time was 1-2 weeks.

Hope the rest of you get yours. I have seen things from Europe get delayed before, so good luck.

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 am

I finally got mine early last week- and time to listen to it 3 (!!) days later.
It's been in the CD player and iPod since. Random tracks go through my mind nearly continuously. The breadth and depth of this album is amazing!
s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

byranbu
Warm Stranger

Postby byranbu » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am

Glad to hear that you did get your copy. Like I said before I did get a promo copy off from ebay so I'm not without, just wish I could get copy with all album art work and liner notes.
I guess I will be emailing them on Tuesday and they will send another copy out to me.

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I got my CD in the mail today. Well, one of them ;]

I really have to say... after hearing those live performances, it's weird not hearing an audience applaud after each song. ;]

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:20 am

roofboy179 wrote:I got my CD in the mail today. Well, one of them ;]

Hooray! :)
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

NJ Fan Chris
Warm Stranger

Postby NJ Fan Chris » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Amazon.de came through for me today!!! :D
"From Bottom Line to Highline"

Digital
Hot Stranger

Postby Digital » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 am

roofboy179 wrote:I really have to say... after hearing those live performances, it's weird not hearing an audience applaud after each song. ;]

I find that I'm expecting different instrumentation when I switch between the album/Vivaldi/concert recordings. I hear one song, and expect the next on the album, and it doesn't always happen. I hope my brain works through the confusion.

Digital
Hot Stranger

Postby Digital » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 am

NJ Fan Chris wrote:Amazon.de came through for me today!!! :D

Another satisfied customer. Has anyone else now been getting email adverts from Amazon.de? I get them every now and then, but my German's not good enough to translate them unaided. I think they want me to leave a review.

Return to “VT.com Machine Room”