using vienna music

Talk with the staff. Website comments, suggestions, generous donations.

Moderators: Michele, Eric

rbionat
Howdy, Stranger!

using vienna music

Postby rbionat » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:52 pm

First and foremost I must say that I am a huge fan of Vienna's music and her amazing voice. When i am sad (or happy) I listen to her music. Its so full of inspiration.

I am a senior at Hunter College here in NYC and I am working on a project (Untitled) and I think your music would be perfect for it. The project will bring together theater, video and dance. It will focus on women and their stages of life. It will start at birth and go all the way through rebirth. We will ask real women to submit their stories and the stories will be put into video. The video will be play while dancers perform to it. I would love to use Vienna's music. I think her music talks about so many issues and is powerful.

A percentage of the money raised from this event will go to charity in hopes of making changes in the world.

If she is interested in this or her staff knows information please let me know, my email is 317-965-0123 and my email is lostboy1973@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

Rene Bionat.
www. myowndelirium. com
Rene B.

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 pm

I've sent your inquiry to Vienna's manager. She'll help you out. Good luck with your senior project!

rbionat
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby rbionat » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 pm

thank you very much!!!
Rene B.

Return to “VT.com Machine Room”