Got my DVD today

Talk with the staff. Website comments, suggestions, generous donations.

Moderators: Michele, Eric

Kimmy
Howdy, Stranger!

Got my DVD today

Postby Kimmy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:01 am

wow is it good and love that it isn't in the usual plastic but dark brown card board. was lucky enough to also get a signed autographed photo card!

this is a must for Vienna fans.

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:05 pm

Welcome, Kimmy. I'm glad you like the dvd. Mine arrived last week but I haven't had time to watch it yet! ~Ginny
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:59 am

Ginny wrote:Mine arrived last week but I haven't had time to watch it yet! ~Ginny

Someone please go see Ginny and help her with her chores so she can watch
the DVD already!!! ;)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:00 pm

I need a trumpet player to come take my place in the quintet for a few days so I can catch up on life and see my dvd! It's shameful to not have watched it yet! :) Not to mention I would've made the trip to Philly for the recording had my quintet not been travelling then. And they're keeping me from seeing Tori Amos in November. Clearly my job is destroying my life! ~G
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:10 am

Ginny wrote:I need a trumpet player to come take my place in the quintet for a few days so I can catch up on life and see my dvd!

Well- haven't taken the horn out of its case for a while, but sure, why not?
Can I bring the unicycle, too? :)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

shawn
Hot Stranger

Postby shawn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:24 pm

Ginny, if it's any consolation, if your quintet had a DVD I'm sure Vienna would have difficulty finding time to watch it, too! :wink:

Return to “VT.com Machine Room”