Not publicizing unofficial concerts?

Talk with the staff. Website comments, suggestions, generous donations.

Moderators: Michele, Eric

Cool Stranger

Not publicizing unofficial concerts?

Postby lordmorphy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:33 am

I heard from this forum that Vienna played a show at the Prudential center in Boston last week. I would have loved to have gone as it was only a few blocks from where I work and during my lunch hour. However it wasn't publicized anywhere and I only heard about it from this forum after it was over. I would think that shows like that could be better publicized on this forum, her main website or the email list. I have told many friends about Vienna and would have liked to have made some more converts. What better way then telling them about a free show? It's also not the first time this sort of thing has happened. It would seem desirable to publicize her shows rather than to keep them a secret. Thanks for listening.

Postby tanthalas » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:46 am

It wasn't so much a secret as a last minute event, from what I could understand. (It was also not a real "concert" and thus wouldn't quite fit well as a concert for the tour.) I only heard about it hours before the show thanks to Paul. Sorry you had to miss it. :( Had we known you were around, we probably would have contacted you.

Return to “ Machine Room”