International Release of album?????

Talk with the staff. Website comments, suggestions, generous donations.

Moderators: Michele, Eric

Jonathan Wung

Postby Jonathan Wung » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:36 pm

Hey..

Jon here from Malaysia. Anyways just to drop by to tell vienna i so totally adore adore vienna's music. I can't find any of your cds here in malaysia after waiting for one year half! argh! Are they any plans to release it internationally? I had to find the mp3s for your first album and burnt it to circulate among my friends who are also fans of Vienna. ANd we feel so guilty! And we cant even find full version of the songs from the new album! And its hard to buy from amazon.com because of the crazyyyyyy exchange rate. Even the postage fee itself is crazy. An average cd price in Malaysia would be around RM38 so around USD 9-10. So can we please please know if there are any intentions to release it internationally? I'm sure she'll do very well in Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore. Even Joss Stone's album is doing really well here.

pudding
Warm Stranger

Postby pudding » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:56 am

Both CD's are available on ITunes...are you able to download it? Although, I'm not sure how that would work as well....money wise... :huh:

CrazyOne
Warm Stranger

Postby CrazyOne » Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:24 am

Unfortunately iTunes is also not international. :( (It's due to licensing arrangements and other BS like that.) The price is closer, sure, and there would be no delivery charge, but they can't sell to you unless you have a US address (for now at least; hopefully they'll be bringing the service to more countries soon).
"We in the back are all agreed that your theory is crazy. But what divides us is whether your theory is crazy enough!" --Niels Bohr

kristin
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby kristin » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:15 am

I think your best bet would be to use eBay. Right now, both of the CDs are listed there, and a lot of sellers ship worldwide.

meiji
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby meiji » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:21 am

you don't have her cd there in Malaysia? We have it here in Manila. :)

skyfw
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby skyfw » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:50 am

Try buying from Amazon.com, and see if they ship to you.

Return to “VT.com Machine Room”