we've got t-shirts!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Eric
Getting Stranger

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:24 pm

Hey all -

Just a heads up that you can now order t-shirts bearing the website VT logo. Pretty swank! :)

<a href='http://www.quantumshop.com/cgi-bin/viennateng/store.cgi?csid=&category=Clothing' target='_blank'>Here's the link</a>.
- Eric Miller: occasional forum admin, occasional webmaster -

Steve
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve » Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:54 pm

Definitely nice - thanks!

I just ordered one, and would suggest you mention which credit cards are accepted on the page where you enter such information. I had to reenter all of the information after being told Discover wasn't accepted, and all of the fields were reset to blanks...

Eric
Getting Stranger

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:34 pm

Thanks, Steve. I'll try to pass that on to the appropriate authorities (I have nothing to do with the merch store, personally).

;)

Norm
Warm Stranger

Postby Norm » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:41 pm

Eric wrote:Hey all -

Just a heads up that you can now order t-shirts bearing the website VT logo. Pretty swank! :)

Classy and understated. Maybe a bit too understated? :rolleyes:

Eric
Getting Stranger

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:58 pm

Norm wrote:Classy and understated. Maybe a bit too understated?  :rolleyes:

Yeah, a less understated (more un-understated?) version should be coming soon. Here's the design:

(Maybe I shouldn't be letting the cat out of the bag, I dunno ... hmm.) :unsure:

GeenaSu622
Cool Stranger

Postby GeenaSu622 » Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:23 pm

gotta get me one of those, nice!
-Gina

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:47 am

I wish they had sizes. Whenever they say "one size fits all," it doesn't fit me (-_-);; Maybe I'll order one anyway

Norm
Warm Stranger

Postby Norm » Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:51 am

Eric wrote:
Yeah, a less understated (more un-understated?) version should be coming soon. Here's the design:

I think t-shirt replicas of the several different viennateng.com title pages would be striking - hands on the keyboard, head down on the piano, face, etc. The black and bluish color scheme is very nice. On the bottom or back reference can be made to the viennateng.com url.

I would buy one of those!

CrazyOne
Warm Stranger

Postby CrazyOne » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:32 am

Oh dear. That new design is awful, er, feminine. As a male, I sure wouldn't wear it on a t-shirt. And if I never see another butterfly logo, well, you know.... Luckily the design of a logo or other text doesn't have much sway in my musical tastes. :-)

I like Norms suggestion of photo t-shirts. The rotating front page pics are very cool.
"We in the back are all agreed that your theory is crazy. But what divides us is whether your theory is crazy enough!" --Niels Bohr

Steve
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:28 pm

Well, my daughter had hers waiting for her when she got to college on Monday, and loves it. The only problem is that she really likes the ''feminine'' one, too, so I'll probably end up getting that one for her, too!

Return to “The Cafe”