Q&A with Vienna, February 2005

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Nessafreak97
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Nessafreak97 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:20 am

dear V,

do you ever go and visit Taiwan or even China often and what do u think of the country(ies)?

I think that China is an amazing place and firsthand experiences is needed to fully grasp the culture and aura. *sigh*, i wish i could go back and visit again..

oh yeah

super belated, gong hay faat choy

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:09 am

To answer the question...

I really like the lyrical content in songs, something that can move me or something that sounds clever. I have a lot of fun trying to analyze lyrics-they can be interpreted in so many ways.

The melody is very important to me too. I like something catchy, whether it be a ballad or an upbeat song.

Analyzing the instruments and sounds, how everything is put together...that's enjoyable too. I'm a sucker for really interesting riffs or melodies within an instrument. Chord changes are fun.

putaochuanshu
Howdy, Stranger!

We are Proud of U !

Postby putaochuanshu » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:14 pm

Dear V,
Thank you for being so available to us .
I am a university student from China, last month I found ur songs by casually,it 's great to here ur songs.I did not find out that U are overseas Chinese untill tonight , I search ur songs on google net,and find here by following the links . I thought that you must be Corean at first.Ha, We are really proud of U .
Most of my pauls (on campus) spend lots of spare time in chatting &listenning music ,and I introduce ur songs to them and they truely love ur songs very very much !
I wanna to ask U when will you hold ur first vocal concert in China ?

Welcome back to your motherland ! ^_^

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:29 pm

Welcome to the forums, Putaochuanshu. :) What are you studying at university? ~Ginny
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Return to “The Cafe”