KFOG this Sunday

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

jim
Cool Stranger

Postby jim » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:37 pm

I just got an email saying V's going to be on KFOG's acoustic sunrise radio show this Sunday. KFOG
(104.5/97.7 FM) is easily the best mainstream radio station in the San Francisco bay area. Something will be played between 6-10 am. The world doesn't exist for me before 10 am :) but maybe some folks can listen and call in. If they get enough positive responses, they may put her on rotation in her home town.

The number is (800) 300-KFOG. but don't call in until/unless you hear something played. Otherwise it would be... weird.

Maybe if someone here can post if he/she hears it though and then we can flood them. ;)

tontamoo
Warm Stranger

Postby tontamoo » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:43 pm

Haha, thanks for notifying me of this. The e-mail filed into the junk mail. Putting Virt Records on the Safe List...

Norm
Warm Stranger

Postby Norm » Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:06 pm

jim wrote:I just got an email saying V's going to be on KFOG's acoustic sunrise radio show this Sunday. KFOG
(104.5/97.7 FM) is easily the best mainstream radio station in the San Francisco bay area.

KFOG is the station I listen to the most. Very early on I thought Vienna would fit in well on "Acoustic Sunrise".
Gravity would probably even fit in on their regular programming list. Guess we need some requests now that they've "heard of her".

KFOG's Morning Show is the best in the Bay Area but KFOG plays a tiny bit too many "old fogey" rock songs for me (even though I'm an old fogey).

Norm

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:10 pm

On right now, The Tower.

Return to “The Cafe”