Anyone have more LIVE Vienna mp3s?

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Frances
Cool Stranger

Postby Frances » Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:50 am

Halloooo

I am wondering if anyone has any Live mp3s of Vienna Teng performing.
I have her album and Green Island Serenade and stuff that's off her
official website but I would like to listen to some Live mp3s since I am a bit isolated being in Toronto, Canada and not able to make it out to any live
shows in the U.S. anytime soon.

Frances the Friendly Canadian

Klaorman
Getting Stranger

Postby Klaorman » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:20 am

Well, since I created Green Island Serenade from my video, you'd think I'd probably have the rest of the concert, yes?

You'd think correctly! :D

However, the blurb on Vienna's site for "demo 1998" says that she and Eric were horrified that her songs were circulating widely before any CD came out, so I'm not sure if they'd like it if I posted my live versions. Eric, what do you think?

Besides, my email account only has 10 MB on it, so I can only post maybe 2 songs at a time. Does anyone know how I can get more space, preferably at low or no cost? Or maybe I can post them on someone else's webspace...

Klaorman
Klaorman

Eric
Getting Stranger

Postby Eric » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:53 pm

Klaorman wrote: However, the blurb on Vienna's site for "demo 1998" says that she and Eric were horrified that her songs were circulating widely before any CD came out, so I'm not sure if they'd like it if I posted my live versions. Eric, what do you think?

Besides, my email account only has 10 MB on it, so I can only post maybe 2 songs at a time. Does anyone know how I can get more space, preferably at low or no cost? Or maybe I can post them on someone else's webspace...

Klaorman

Thanks for asking, Klaorman. :) I'll ask Vienna about the "official" position on this. I'm guessing it won't be a problem. Maybe we can even set up a spot on the site here for bootlegs.
- Eric Miller: occasional forum admin, occasional webmaster -

Vienna
Warm Stranger

Postby Vienna » Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:14 am

Hi all -

I've posted a <a href='http://viennateng.com/high/contact/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=69' target='_blank'>live show taping policy</a> in the Recordings section. Thanks for asking :)

- VT

Return to “The Cafe”