Hi all and thanks Ginny for this questionary !
1. What outside of music are y'all passionate about?
- learning from documentaries & books, walking, learning more words from English-written blogs or forum of artists like here
2. What really aggravates you?
- sexual tourists, liars (more about the kind of persons who cheat for material greed rather than the kind of persons who lie to disobey immoral laws and save their life or other people's life like in some part of History and histories ...) & irresponsible people ...
3. When you have one day off, what is your favorite thing to do?
- open my mental window to clouds, books, live concerts, social or cutural events, depending of the weather, financial situation and above all of my mood ...
4. If you have a phobia, what is it (if it's not too personal)?
- heights & deep water.
5. What's the nicest thing you ever did for someone or the nicest thing someone ever did for you?
- in my student years : helping a Japanese student coming from Southern Europe. She was pickpoketed inside Paris subway and somewhat could not go outside Paris subway.
I am sorry to say that the French woman behind the ticket office not only did not speak English but when explaining to her the situation she did not answer in a kind way by saying - in a "I-don't-care" style - that we have to report the theft to the police ....
While walking & looking for a police office, fulfilling papers, and looking then for the lowest prices for hotel nights, I tried to talk to her about Japanase artists like Leiji Matsumoto
and his animation film named "Galaxy Express 999", talking about Japanese lyrics of a song I don't understand and asking her if she knows the meaning in English of the song's title something like "yasashiku shinaide". She laughed and said it means "leave me alone" or something like that I think. Then I talked about Yabuuchi Satoshi
, how one day I met him by chance in his exhibition in Paris (his arrival was at that time not scheduled for that day), saying her that my sister bought me a book of pictures related to a collection of his sculptures, inside which he wrote my firstname and signed with a black India ink with a special brush.
We finally find one near a train station. I paid in advance some days of hotel , giving her cash for food and phone calls. She waited for her friend or boyfriend to come to Paris from another Southern Europe country.
Her mum paid me back and I was surprised that she sent me gifts too
- Strange is this world : when looking at one of my old address book I recently discovered that the Japanese traveler I met in Stuttgart
when attending VT live concert has the same family name as the first Japanese girl I met
... I don't know if they are relatvies or not.
CRAZY coincidence ?!?!?...
6. If you were being forced to move but could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
- I don't know, the future will tell me, but probably in a country where I could understand and speak the language, maybe somewhere in the area of the Pacific Ring of Fire who knows ?!...
7. What's the nicest thing someone ever did for you?
- any food cooked with love for me ... who is always "In The Mood For Food" style ...
& people giving me advice.