6 Questions for Y'all

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 pm

*Disclaimer* I've done this purely out of boredom, so... Please don't mind my lame answers :3

<b>1. Obviously we're all passionate about great music, whether it's only Vienna's songs or a wide variety of different artists. What outside of music are y'all passionate about?</b>

... There's a world outside of music? Wow, I should probably go there...

Letsee.. Well, i do tend to draw and paint. And do arts and crafts and random things. Oh, i just took up photography, when i found an old manual-film-operated-camera in the garage.

If theres one thing i've learned, its that film doesnt like light.

<b>2. What really aggravates you?</b>

Aggravating things 8D I really do have a long list, that i probably shouldn't get into, because then i'll just go off into this long rant about them...

Ignorance is probably the number one thing though. In all forms :]

<b>3. When you have one day off, what is your favorite thing to do?</b>

When i have a day to myself, i usually spend it writing stuff, because of the pure and beautiful silence that's hard to find in a 6 person family.

<b>4. If you have a phobia, what is it (if it's not too personal)? :)</b>

If any of you out there know about Monk, then you have a rough idea. I have a really long list of phobias that are usually irrational. x]

<b>5. EDIT: What's the nicest thing you ever did for someone or the nicest thing someone ever did for you?</b>

O_O I have NO idea. On either. Im going to have to rack my brain for this...

Well, the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me was probably Mr. Paul Haskins (AKA The_Man_In_Blue), last august, when he introduced me to Vienna (Though that whole night is just a blur of euphoria now, I particularly remember him offering :wink:)

<b>6. If you were being forced to move but could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?</b>

Thats a hard decision. The world is quite a large place. I think I'd stay in America, however, relocation to New York would be nice. I currently live in Small-Town Wisconsin, where nothing ever happens unless it's the neighbor's cow dying. And yes, that WAS in the newspaper.

New York City seems like more of my kind of place, though I would miss the gigantic fields of farmland (Mutters to self the beginning of Kansas...)

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Postby aaparallel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 am

Bumping this thread up (as they say on IMDB boards) because I love answering questions and getting to know people. :D

1. I'm really passionate about people, in general. I'm an amateur portrait artist and human subjects are always the most rewarding because everyone has unique features. If I get one detail wrong, it wouldn't look like that person. I love listening to people talk about their passions and I like talking about myself to people who would listen. I like to read about talented people, like Vienna :D , the actor Gary Oldman (who should have an Oscar by now...) and motivational speakers like Josh Shipp and Helen Zia.

2. It's hard for me to say what aggravates me nowadays because it changes all the time. I try to repress my annoyance most of the time. At the moment, I'm really frustrated with myself because I've been practicing how to drive for a while and I'm still making the same mistakes. :x Taking my first driving test at the end of September...

3. Not sure if it's my favorite thing, but I tend to spend my free time on the Internet. Facebook! Youtube! If I'm really ambitious, I'd pick a new person to draw. Or learn a new origami figure. Or I play the piano for hours. Or watch a movie.

4. I'll admit, I'm scared of death. Untimely / sudden death. Not necessarily my own. I haven't lost anyone super close to me, so I don't know what I would do when it happens...

5. Anything anyone does for me is nice. Recently, four of my computer engineering friends each spent hours trying to fix my computer. Reinstalling Vista (grrrr) did the trick. Nicest thing I ever did for someone...I've given personalized artwork to several people...Random moment when I saw a friend of mine crying because her boyfriend was going to be a marine. Gave her a hug and purposely yelled "Ow!" when I opened the door and my foot got caught to make her laugh.

6. I don't know where I'd go if I was forced to move. I've lived in San Jose, CA my entire life. I do have family in Florida, Australia, and Vietnam.

lowel
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby lowel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 am

1. Obviously we're all passionate about great music, whether it's only Vienna's songs or a wide variety of different artists. What outside of music are y'all passionate about?
-ANIMALS
2. What really aggravates you?
- When people are not considerate.
3. When you have one day off, what is your favorite thing to do?
- listen to music
4. If you have a phobia, what is it (if it's not too personal)? :)
- Heights
5. EDIT: What's the nicest thing you ever did for someone or the nicest thing someone ever did for you?
- Fight for me.
6. If you were being forced to move but could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
- Rent an apartment.

Dossier de surendettement

Return to “The Cafe”