I wondered where everyone was

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Scot
Tengster

I wondered where everyone was

Postby Scot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:40 am

Hi Everyone,
Great to see at least some action here, still.
Tonight I stumbled across a bug in my show archive script that means I haven't been seeing any submissions since sometime in 2014! I kind of wondered why not, but I just figured that with fewer tours and facebook taking over, that no one visited here or my site any more. Oops. I discovered a whole backlog of show submissions (thanks, and apologies, Michelle)! So, they're all in VTbase now along with the shows from 2015 I found in the forum.

I'll drop in more often and hopefully check my script for bugs more often next time!!

Aloha,

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Steve
Hot Stranger

Re: I wondered where everyone was

Postby Steve » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:36 am

Thanks for staying active, Scot! We miss the good old days of Vienna always touring, but still try to keep up with what she's able to do, even if it's not in our area. Looking forward right now to the end of the month when "The Fourth Messenger" comes out!

Michele
Strange

Re: I wondered where everyone was

Postby Michele » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks for fixing that up, Scot!
In addition to The Fourth Messenger album release, we still have some Kickstarter stretch goals hanging around, including the live recording audio and video. Also, Vienna is reading a story for David Berkeley's latest release, which was an album with accompanying book, containing separate but connected stories. I'll post details on the audio book when they're available.

Return to “The Cafe”