January 2015

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

January 2015

Postby Ang Mo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:33 am

I'd say Happy New Year, but is has passed already a few weeks ago. We are closing in on Valentines and I was wondering what Vienna would be getting from fans on Valentines? Does she receive like the traditional things like chocolates and flowers or do they go the gift card route and give her I-Tunes gift cards, small computer gadgets, laser pens, a pair of socks, pillows from Ikea, or gasoline powered turtle neck sweater? The possibilities are limitless....................

A gift that should never be given for Valentines is a Dash Board Protector for an automobile. Even more so if the dash board protector has that organically grown orange shag carpeting on it. Do not give this to your Valentine. I won't go in to details how I discovered this little factoid, but it destroys communication and ruins a perfectly good one to one communication dynamic...................If you think Charles Manson or Mel Gibson are angry, just give your Valentine that dash board protector and discover rage......

I guess I can now say, Happy Belated New Year 2015
“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” Sinclair Lewis

wolding
Warm Stranger

Re: January 2015

Postby wolding » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 am

Happy New Year to you, too, Ang Mo!
You are still a little early for the Lunar New Year. So don't feel too bad.
And from another thread. This is decade and two for me. Amazing.
Bill

Ang Mo
Tengster

Re: January 2015

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:00 am

Thanks Bill! It is now February and getting psyched up for the Wednesday Curry. It is always great to eat a nice curry in the middle of the week. Not sure whether I will go with the Lamb Vindalu or the Chicken Vindalu. Yes, a nice spicy curry in the middle of the week brings the excitement of life back from the monotony of the usual work week with the same old same old. The Vindalu with some fresh baked Naan, and perhaps a side of Chaat Salad, and of course I enjoy the Chai Tea with the soft sound of Sitar music in the background. What is cool about the Chai Tea is they serve it in one of those big silver teapots like you see in the old English films. Kind of cool, makes me want to find some of those English Sahara clothes and Pith helmet when I go in there but I digress, I think Vienna should learn to play the Sitar this year and compose a song featuring the Sitar. I could then wear my PIth helmet in the safety of my own house while listening to her music.
“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” Sinclair Lewis

Return to “The Cafe”