Vienna will perform in Hong Kong Aug 23rd

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Vienna will perform in Hong Kong Aug 23rd

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 am

Vienna will be touring Asia and performing in Hong Kong in keeping a promise to her Kickstarter supporters who helped meet her stretch goals. Pretty cool.

this calls for celebration with one of those strange poems that have no relation to the topic of the post but I rather like it.

Old Milltown
Oh, I was down to old Milltown, twas just the other day, I saw the biggest ram, sir, that was ever fed on hay. And if you don't believe me and if you think I'd lie, just you go down to old Milltown and see the same as I. The horns upon his head sir, they reached up to the moon. Two butchers went up in January and didn't come down till June. And if you don't believe me and if you think I'd lie, just you go down to Old Milltown and see the same as I. The man who killed the ram, sir, was drowned in all the blood. and Fifteen thousand soldiers were carried away in the flood, and if you don't believe me and if you think I'd lie, just go down to Old Milltown and see the same as I.

Got that out of my system...............
Pascal told only half the story. He said man was a thinking reed. What man is, is a thinking reed and a walking genital."

Scot
Tengster

Re: Vienna will perform in Hong Kong Aug 23rd

Postby Scot » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:46 am

Anyone up for a forum road trip?
Or maybe we should call it an air trip?
:D
scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Vienna will perform in Hong Kong Aug 23rd

Postby aaparallel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:45 am

Scot wrote:Anyone up for a forum road trip?
Or maybe we should call it an air trip?
:D
scot

Someone take me! That's the day before my birthday! :wink:
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

Return to “The Cafe”