Stems for "Never Look Away" are on Bandcamp

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

cmooreNC
Tengster

Stems for "Never Look Away" are on Bandcamp

Postby cmooreNC » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

All 16 individual tracks for this song are now up on Bandcamp. It will be interesting to see what sort of remixes grow out of these stems.

(and personally I find the concept that any artist would do this simply amazing!) :D
Chris

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Stems for "Never Look Away" are on Bandcamp

Postby aaparallel » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 pm

You forgot the link. :wink: Never Look Away Stems
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Actually, I left it out somewhat intentionally, as I figured it (the link) was being well promoted on Facebook. I thought this might just be a better place to discuss the topic. But you're correct in that there are still some folks who aren't on Facebook that might need it here in this thread, so thanks for adding it.

I haven't had the chance to listen to all 16 tracks yet. But the few I've heard are pretty mind blowing, at least to me!
Chris

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm

cmooreNC wrote:Actually, I left it out somewhat intentionally, as I figured it (the link) was being well promoted on Facebook. I thought this might just be a better place to discuss the topic. But you're correct in that there are still some folks who aren't on Facebook that might need it here in this thread, so thanks for adding it.

I haven't had the chance to listen to all 16 tracks yet. But the few I've heard are pretty mind blowing, at least to me!

The links are appreciated, not all of us have yet assimilated with the facebook. ;)

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 am

I much prefer being "here" to Facebook myself! Primarily because I am quite long winded and rarely access Facebook from anything other than my mobile, such that typing long comments there is a real pain in the butt on a tiny keyboard with the use of only one finger at a time! :lol:
Chris

Return to “The Cafe”