Cecilia

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

cmooreNC
Tengster

Cecilia

Postby cmooreNC » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Can anyone tell me where and when this was recorded?

https://ia600309.us.archive.org/5/items ... ia_vbr.mp3

Audience was pretty rowdy at the end there! :lol:

Stumbled across it today as I was searching for something else (was actually looking for the "Patterns" video with Jacob, but other than the version on the Kickstarter campaign I couldn't find it).
Chris

micro
Hot Stranger

Re: Cecilia

Postby micro » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:29 pm

probably this show on archive.org

a search on Scott's warmstrangers.com site, indicates it was performed several times during the German leg of the 2007 fall tour, and also several times as a segue in 1br/1ba

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Postby aaparallel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:57 pm

cmooreNC wrote:Can anyone tell me where and when this was recorded?

https://ia600309.us.archive.org/5/items ... ia_vbr.mp3

Audience was pretty rowdy at the end there! :lol:

Stumbled across it today as I was searching for something else (was actually looking for the "Patterns" video with Jacob, but other than the version on the Kickstarter campaign I couldn't find it).

If you look at the URL that you posted, the date is in there. :) Yep, it matches up with the show micro linked.

The "Patterns" video on Kickstarter is the only known recording of that cover.
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Dang - Germany sure does seem to get a lot of awesome shows! I guess I'll just have to catch a few the next time she tours over there.... :D

Thanks for the research help, folks. (kinda silly of me not to notice that the date was directly in the url!)

As for the Patterns video, I was aware that this (for the Kickstarter campaign) was the only time she's recorded that cover but I thought I read somewhere a while back that the same video had somehow found its way to YouTube or something? Trying to share it with someone else and I was hoping that I could find a link to another spot where it is viewable. Guess I'll have to ask the Vmeister herself it that is permitted.

Six days to SLC!
Chris

Erik
Warm Stranger

Postby Erik » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Re: Patterns:
Kickstarter exclusives were meant to be exclusive to the Kickstarter backers, hence them only being available on Kickstarter.

Thanks for your interest and eagerness to share. If the decision is made to share with others outside of the Kickstarter backers, the video will likely be added to Vienna's official channels.

Return to “The Cafe”