Suggestion for the next album title.

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Suggestion for the next album title.

Postby Ang Mo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:29 am

I had this dream where I arranged a marriage between Vienna Teng and Jeremy Lin, sort of an East (Harvard) meets West (Stanford) love story and I play the Rabbi on the revolving platform standing on a Wolverine rug giving them their vows or whatever you call that that the religious guy gives. They always talk about nuptials but to this day, just like the term "hat trick" in hockey, I have no clue what it means so I won't mention nuptials.

Anyhow I call this arranged marriage: VINSANITY! and I think it makes a great album title as well as I am spinning around on that platform in my Rabbinical uniform and singing this for no apparent reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21uw543HVk&feature=related
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Fred
Tengster

Postby Fred » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:17 am

Easy on the Diet Coke, Mr. Chairman! ;)
Ain't praying for miracles, I'm just down on my knees
Listening for the song behind everything I think I know
And everything I think I know is just static on the radio.

ben
Getting Stranger

Postby ben » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 am

And at the end of the wedding, they step on an empty can of diet coke... which Ang Mo is still not willing to give up. :lol:
Always look on the bright side of life.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Re: Suggestion for the next album title.

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:10 am

Now I am not going to try and stroke my ego but after this post I read that Vienna is going to Israel to study, that would be the city of Jerusalem. I might be a prophet and on to something as opposed to being on something like my high school counselor thought. It was only a dream but part of it is now reality.............now I have to get back to trying to bend a fork with my mind.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Return to “The Cafe”