Happy New Year 2012 !

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Happy New Year 2012 !

Postby Walking Stranger » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 pm

@ all VT Forumites :
May all of you and your family be in good Health, in good mental Spirit and Awareness to face the hardships of 2012.
Happiness comes along with projects you have in mind for your life !

Take care all,
WS
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Fred
Tengster

Re: Happy New Year 2012 !

Postby Fred » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Walking Stranger wrote:@ all VT Forumites :
May all of you and your family be in good Health, in good mental Spirit and Awareness to face the hardships of 2012.
Happiness comes along with projects you have in mind for your life !

Take care all,
WS

Happy New Year, Walking Stranger! :D
Ain't praying for miracles, I'm just down on my knees
Listening for the song behind everything I think I know
And everything I think I know is just static on the radio.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 am

Happy New Year to the mighty Teng and all Tengites! I have spent the last two days in a cardboard box hiding from my brother. I really felt I fooled him until he explained that he had no desire to find me while watching the NFL games. He told me he just followed the trail of potato chip crums to my bedroom and looked in the big cardboard box marked, "Whatever you do, don't look in here" with a magic marker. I thought that would fool him but I was wrong............

So glad to see the Jets go down in defeat, the Raiders throttled by the Chargers, and Lord Voldemort beating Darth Vader in a game of Air Hockey......I feel so blessed.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Return to “The Cafe”