Happy Birthday Vienna Teng!!!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 am

Mr. Chairman,

Nope- can't see why it would be a sheet- so he must be talking about some multi-dimensional theory I don't understand. When you figure it out, though, do let me know !:)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Michele
Strange

Re: Happy Birthday Vienna Teng!!!

Postby Michele » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Bump for the birthday! I'm really looking forward to the year ahead of us!

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 am

I will say Happy Birthday again also to Vienna Teng.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:52 am

I was reflecting on the Biblical Prophets of old and as I was pondering while slurping on my diet coke about the more sure word of prophecy, it came to me that my prediction that Vienna Teng will not be married to Todd Akin of Missouri would hold up as a sure word of prophecy..... :lol: .......however, I think the next album cover should have Vienna Teng photographed with that new sensational hairdo (check it out on her Facebook) at this place here.ImageJust something about Vienna pictured in front of a covered bridge would be so spiritual. Music makes for the quiet mind!
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm

I would like to add my belated "best birthday wishes" message for 2012!

Just bought our tickets for the show in Hamilton (11/10/12). We've never been to Montana, but I guess there's a first time for everything... :D
Chris

Return to “The Cafe”