Vienna Teng the scholar

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Vienna Teng the scholar

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 am

When Vienna Teng does settle down and gets married and has kids I am confident the child (preferably man child) just kidding...... will be a Genius.
I envision seeing a child that that can not only can hit a mobile with one hand but also do quantum physics on an I-Pad at the same time. I don't even know what quantum physics cover but it sure sounds complicated.

This last tweet of hers cracked me up. She even investigates accounting principles for inventory like LIFO and FIFO or last in first out or first in first out. (If she could write a song about those two words she deserves a Nobel Prize.) After a quick review via the internet I think you would use LIFO if you stockpiled gravel. the last part of the inventory on top of the pile would be the logical material to remove first when sold. Now FIFO would be used in a grocery store. You would have the produce for example with the nearest expiration date in the front available for sell and the newer stuff stockpiled in the store room to replace the old stuff once it get sold or goes bad. She sure does a lot of investigating. Now it would be really hot if she starts studying SEPS, PEPS, and FDEPS or at least write a song about them...............

She is very curious. She wrote a song about curiosity, she should post that song on Youtube.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Vienna Teng the scholar

Postby aaparallel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Ang Mo wrote:When Vienna Teng does settle down and gets married and has kids I am confident the child (preferably man child) just kidding...... will be a Genius.
I envision seeing a child that that can not only can hit a mobile with one hand but also do quantum physics on an I-Pad at the same time. I don't even know what quantum physics cover but it sure sounds complicated.

This last tweet of hers cracked me up. She even investigates accounting principles for inventory like LIFO and FIFO or last in first out or first in first out. (If she could write a song about those two words she deserves a Nobel Prize.) After a quick review via the internet I think you would use LIFO if you stockpiled gravel. the last part of the inventory on top of the pile would be the logical material to remove first when sold. Now FIFO would be used in a grocery store. You would have the produce for example with the nearest expiration date in the front available for sell and the newer stuff stockpiled in the store room to replace the old stuff once it get sold or goes bad. She sure does a lot of investigating. Now it would be really hot if she starts studying SEPS, PEPS, and FDEPS or at least write a song about them...............

I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for doing all that investigating/reporting. :)

She is very curious. She wrote a song about curiosity, she should post that song on Youtube.

Good luck getting her to do that. Although she did sing the chorus of that song for her Uncensored interview and the bridge at the Santa Cruz show back in May of last year.
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 am

Curitosity sounds like a great song. The idea of how it has changed the world is terrific. It can be a great song and a great hit. She just needs to finish it. Not sure if she ever did.

Sorry about going into so much detail in what Vienna was tweeting about. I thought it would be much more appropriate than me mentioning how I could not sleep for two weeks worrying about how after I watched the video of Vienna and Eric Cheng leaving "The Cracker Barrel" restaurant and if she had possibly consumed a bottle of Dr. Enuf. That stuff has 246% of the daily requirement of Niacin in it. I am not sure if that would be healthy for a singing Hobbit. That is 146% more than what she needs on a daily basis. Talk about stress and worry. Too much of anything can be dangerous.......... :wink:
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Return to “The Cafe”