Vienna twittered she was offered a part in a major film.

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Vienna twittered she was offered a part in a major film.

Postby Ang Mo » Thu May 05, 2011 6:11 am

Vienna's twitter post did not reveal the name of the picture but it would be cool to see her in a movie. If she did not act in a character role, why not be in a documentary just being interviewed as herself.

I watched the film Inside Job the other night and it leaves you quite depressed. The film pretty much shows that regardless of political leanings, it is simply the rich that control the world and regardless of political party whether in this country or some other country the rich have the power to control the global economy and if things get messed up and crash the burden and punishment is for the former middle class and the poor to pay for it. In other words, money talks and honor walks. There is so much rage against the government and how it is bankrupt etc, but I think when you have people like Henry Paulson who can make 585 million dollars and not pay a dime of tax than it becomes apparent why we have such deficits. There are numerous people who make that same kind of money and do not pay taxes. This included Timothy Geithner and Lawrence Summers as well as other executives of Goldman Sachs and AIG, etc, etc, etc. Our Universities are corrupt with Professors giving bogus economic reports and taking a fee for doing so. The film stated that there are five banking lobbyists for each member of congress. These lobbyists put pressure on these individual congressman and influence them to vote against reform and regulation of the banking industry and it appears to be a highly successful tactic. It is really sad with all these anti government people cutting their own throats by wanting government regulation removed so these blood sucking vampires can do the same thing over them in the future. Enough of that topic, I would like to see Vienna in a film. It would probably have a happier ending.

In fact, her Tweet of this made me feel Twitter-pated........
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Fred
Tengster

Re: Vienna twittered she was offered a part in a major film.

Postby Fred » Thu May 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Ang Mo wrote:Vienna's twitter post did not reveal the name of the picture but it would be cool to see her in a movie.

I was wondering if they were auditioning for someone to play a singer.
Ain't praying for miracles, I'm just down on my knees
Listening for the song behind everything I think I know
And everything I think I know is just static on the radio.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri May 06, 2011 5:50 am

I remember she stated she knew Director Justin Lin and I was wondering if it was a project involving him. Just a wild guess in the dark.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Fred
Tengster

Postby Fred » Fri May 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Ang Mo wrote:I remember she stated she knew Director Justin Lin and I was wondering if it was a project involving him. Just a wild guess in the dark.

Since you've said you avoid FB I'll pass along from there that she said it was a director whose works she respects, and that they were looking for a female singer of Asian descent to play same (answering my own question above, yes). I realized then that she's the only person fitting that description on my iPod. Fully Asian descent, anyway (leaves out Rachael Yamagata and KT Tunstall). Small field to choose from. Totally different in the classical music world, of course.
Ain't praying for miracles, I'm just down on my knees
Listening for the song behind everything I think I know
And everything I think I know is just static on the radio.

Return to “The Cafe”