Tonight's Dallas Show

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Godiago
Howdy, Stranger!

Tonight's Dallas Show

Postby Godiago » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Does anyone have two tickets they are willing to sell? Somehow the tickets I thought I had reserved are gone. Now, the show is Sold Out, (Way to go, Vienna!!!), but without my wife and I in the audience. If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks, Brian
"For you, I'd burn the length and breadth of sky."

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Postby aaparallel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh, so you did reserve tickets, but they were lost? That IS a bummer! My friend, who is going, told me that Rockhouse doesn't seem to be very organized. They don't issue tickets - ticket purchasers' names get put on a list. I recently got a "ticket" from a fan who won't be able to go, so I offered it to the friend who is going. Just sent him a note - if he hasn't found another friend to drag along to the show, you can get the spot. I'm hoping that Rockhouse does actually have your names - just on another page of the list. Or most likely, Vienna will think of something. In any case, I think you'd be able to go with your wife!
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

Godiago
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Godiago » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm

it was more like a case of fund availability in bank account. I thought it was there when I reserved the tickets but lo and behold it wasn't there and I did not read the email I was sent correctly. Unemployment sucks money wise.

thank you for the offer. Really would like to know that 2 tickets were there for me. Hard to justify a 50 mile trip from west fort worth to be left out.
"For you, I'd burn the length and breadth of sky."

Return to “The Cafe”