I wonder how Vienna is doing in school...............

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

I wonder how Vienna is doing in school...............

Postby Ang Mo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 am

I was thinking about this while savoring a cold diet coke and eating blueberries and blackberries, and it sprung into my mind if she was in class, maybe daydreaming, whistling the Michigan Fight Song, writing personal observations in code on her notebook or perhaps a new song, or maybe some kid behind her leaning over and copying her answers on a test, or whether she sits in the front of the class, the back, or perhaps the middle. Is she staring at the teacher with those big Hobbit eyes and asking interesting questions and giving amazing answers, or is that teacher falling in love with her even as I am typing this. I hope not, he seems so wrong for her............not that I know who he or she is.........

Anyhow, it is Wednesday, and I am very tired and looking forward to the weekend..........
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 pm

She was probably taking a short break and wondering what the Chairman was up to!

;)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 am

She was probably taking a short break and wondering what the Chairman was up to!

In response to your comment, I feel like Ricardo Montalban in The Wrath of Khan.
He tasks me....
:wink:

But looking in the mirror, now that I got that long haired wig on and sunglasses I appear to be more like "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" God help us all.............but somehow I envision him and Steven Seagal cutting a music album together..........

Actually that was a pretty clever response, Scot. Well said! :lol:
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Return to “The Cafe”