Somebody has stolen Vienna's Bicycle!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Somebody has stolen Vienna's Bicycle!

Postby Ang Mo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 am

Just reading her Twitter and some petty thief took off with her bike. It is the equivalent of stealing a Rosary from Mother Teresa. What the hell? Had I have stolen the bike I would have had the decency to leave a diet coke bottle with a note in it explaining the situation.

Needless to say, the culprit needs to be punished extensively. I would suggest having him imprisoned in an elevator with nothing but one of those terrible Pauley Shore movies to watch, or that Twilight goofiness, or Lady Gaga music piped in.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Somebody has stolen Vienna's Bicycle!

Postby aaparallel » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 am

Ang Mo wrote:Just reading her Twitter and some petty thief took off with her bike. It is the equivalent of stealing a Rosary from Mother Teresa. What the hell? Had I have stolen the bike I would have had the decency to leave a diet coke bottle with a note in it explaining the situation.

Needless to say, the culprit needs to be punished extensively. I would suggest having him imprisoned in an elevator with nothing but one of those terrible Pauley Shore movies to watch, or that Twilight goofiness, or Lady Gaga music piped in.

Death by Gaga! I like. Seriously though, I really respect VT's attitude/the way she chose to present this incident to the world.
Last edited by aaparallel on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 am

The kind of person who steals a bike is likely to be the same kind of person who likes Lady Gaga. Though I like Lady Gaga, and I don't steal bikes. I think there's a name for that, but I don't remember what it is.

This post has a point, I hope. I just have to find out what it is.

Vienna said in her comments on facebook that the bike was bought with credit card reward points, which she collects large amounts of on tour. So she didn't lose any money in the bike, and she'll likely get a new one the same way.

Found the point, by the way.

Reileen
Total Teng-Head

Re: Somebody has stolen Vienna's Bicycle!

Postby Reileen » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

aaparallel wrote:Death by Gaga! I like. Seriously though, I really respect VT's attitude/the way she chose to present this incident to the world.

Wordy McWord. If the same thing had happened to me, there would have been quite an impressive demonstration of my black belt four-letter-fu skills. Even if said bike had been bought with credit card reward points.

Hope she can get an even better bike than before, though! (Even if the bike that was stolen was already pretty good.)
"You've made us swear our souls to you
And blamed us for your poisoned grace."

Reileen van Kaile
http://www.voxgraphicastudio.com

ben
Getting Stranger

Postby ben » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 am

Bu... bu... but I like Lady Gaga.

:lol:
Always look on the bright side of life.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:08 am

Bu... bu... but I like Lady Gaga

It's just that her name reminds me of what I nicknamed the rotten Italian Pasta dish I ate once in a restaurant and then vomited out an hour later.

However, I have to admit a crush upon the spinning girl in your avatar. I watched her in a movie called: Blood the Last Vampire, and although the movie was not very good, I was smitten and beguiled by her. Her English name is Gianna Jun or Jeon Ji Hyun.

I even had this dream about Gianna after watching this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovtczcr93BY&feature=related
In the dream I told her she was a lousy dancer and a complete fake. Gianna quits dancing, walks up to me, stares deeply into my eyes, and says,
"Ang Mo, you are absolutely right. I have been faking like I know how to dance from the word go and I am sorry, not to you personally, because I don't owe you anything, but to myself, because I want to be the best dancer, actress, human being, I can possibly be, and I want to be honest above all else"
Well at that point, I forget about what a rotten dancer she is, I forget that I am the county pie eating champion eight years running, and I forget about everything else, I shave my head, put on a saffron robe and sell pictures of Gianna Jun at the airport while mimicking that same goofy dance she does in the video, because she has no fear, no ego, and she's just proved it, and she deserves to be worshipped...............

Thankfully it was just a dream. I hate to have to "bust my moves" in public, especially wearing one of those itchy saffron robes.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

ben
Getting Stranger

Postby ben » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 am

Been away to long but I bet a coke would help you forget that dream. Have to agree that Blood The Last Vampire was very disappointing, although it did have a great cinematography. Anyway this one's a better Jeon Ji-Hyun ad... she was known for this type of expressions rather than her dancing skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqLMRxsmy78&feature=related

ben
Getting Stranger

Postby ben » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:27 am

laila55 wrote:The kind of person who steals a bike is likely to be the same kind of person who likes Lady Gaga.

I sometimes enjoy Lady Gaga. I have my own bike so I don't steal other people's bike. But if I know it was Vienna Teng's bike, I might reconsider, especially if it was authographed... you know, it's not everyday you can post here saying you have a bike with VT's signature on it.

laila55 wrote:I think there's a name for that, but I don't remember what it is.

What do you mean, someone who likes Lady Gaga but doesn't steal bikes?

Nah, I'm just kidding but welcome to VT's site. :D

Btw, are you trying to say something here?

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 am

Hi Ben,

You said,
Anyway this one's a better Jeon Ji-Hyun ad...

I am fonder of the ad I posted because it fits into the theme of this thread. By using observation and objectivity you will notice that in the video I posted Gianna is wearing a t-shirt, with an image of a bicycle on it. This video was actually like a prophecy in that it foretold the theft of Vienna's bicycle......... :roll: It was stolen by someone who owns or has stolen a samsung printer as well. :lol: As my jealous psychiatrist has always said,
Chairman Mo, you always have the ability to see things that aren't really there
:lol:

ben
Getting Stranger

Postby ben » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:25 am

Hey Chairman Mo, I have to agree with your psychiatrist. Never did notice the bicycle on JJH's shirt. Anyway, I think I spotted our bike thief...

Looks familiar I just couldn't pinpoint where I've seen her before.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 am

I am in love with a bicycle thief! :lol: Just thrilled to death to know she is riding "green technology".

jennahope1

Postby jennahope1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 am

Stealing a small thing or a bicycle in any case it is a crime, And the culprit should be punished so that he do not make that mistake again.

tanthalas
Tengster

Postby tanthalas » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 am

An on-topic bot post. This is getting kinda scary. :shock:

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Postby aaparallel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 pm

tanthalas wrote:An on-topic bot post. This is getting kinda scary. :shock:

A new breed of super-bot. Ahh!
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

tanthalas
Tengster

Postby tanthalas » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 pm

It won't be long before these spam bots become self-aware.

Return to “The Cafe”