Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

I have found a castle for Vienna to live in when she goes to

Postby Ang Mo » Wed May 26, 2010 2:17 am

school in Michigan.
http://www.dupontcastle.com/castles/vankula.htm
It seems to fit the image of a singing Hobbit. It looks clean, neat, well kept, without being obnoxious, and I can almost hear the common folk as they walk by exclaim,
Look up yonder at that castle parapet, me thinks I spy a singing Hobbit!
Of course my reality is so much different from everyone else's. Michigan has a lot of Castles, but this seemed to be the right one.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Thu May 27, 2010 12:26 am

Personally, I think she should join a sorority, and finally release the much anticipated "Sorority Serenades" that we've all been wishing for for so long.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri May 28, 2010 5:49 am

I think she should join a sorority, and finally release the much anticipated "Sorority Serenades"

........well she could sing that song from the parapet, and since you go by the moniker of "Roofboy" perhaps you could join her up high on the parapet................... :wink:
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Return to “The Cafe”