Harbor - Sheet Music

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

JandR
Howdy, Stranger!

Harbor - Sheet Music

Postby JandR » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 am

My fiance and I are desperate to find Vienna's sheet music for Harbor. We are going to have it played at our wedding ceremony as we love her music and have been to see her in San Francisco and New York a number of times.
Can anyone let me know where I would be able to get the sheet music from?
Thanks! :D

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Harbor - Sheet Music

Postby aaparallel » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:47 am

JandR wrote:My fiance and I are desperate to find Vienna's sheet music for Harbor. We are going to have it played at our wedding ceremony as we love her music and have been to see her in San Francisco and New York a number of times.
Can anyone let me know where I would be able to get the sheet music from?
Thanks! :D

Congrats to you and your fiance, JandR. The sheet music for Harbor used to be on the merch page of this site, but I just checked and it's no longer there. I wonder if anyone on here has the sheet music and would be willing to share it? You could also send a PM to dbeattie, who is transcribing all of Vienna's music. How about actually booking Vienna? Good luck! :D
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

JandR
Howdy, Stranger!

Harbor - sheet music

Postby JandR » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank you that is really helpful - I just sent a post to dbeattie so hopefully I can get the sheet music. If anyone else out there has the sheet music for Harbor please let me know!
:D

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Re: Harbor - sheet music

Postby roofboy179 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 pm

JandR wrote:Thank you that is really helpful - I just sent a post to dbeattie so hopefully I can get the sheet music. If anyone else out there has the sheet music for Harbor please let me know!
:D

I have Harbor's sheet music and absolutely no hope for learning it. If it isn't illegal or anything, I could send it to you, or something. :wink:

Return to “The Cafe”