SF Live Recording Early Show Tickets (not package deal)

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

catfox
Howdy, Stranger!

SF Live Recording Early Show Tickets (not package deal)

Postby catfox » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:25 am

hey all,

so b/c of a mixup through merchant circle, it looks like i have two extra regular early show (5pm performance) tickets for the live recording at the independent.

if anyone is planning on going and willing to take pity on me in my folly of buying extra tickets, i'd be eternally grateful if you'd buy them off of me instead of ticketweb.

thank you!
We reap a reward merely in the act of helping others. We never know how, or if, that reward will come back to us. Helping is the reward; none other is needed nor better. - Terry Goodkind's Debt of Bones

bsodc
Howdy, Stranger!

Tickets

Postby bsodc » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Similar problem...would you be interested in trading for 2 tickets to the 10/17 show at Villa Montalvo? It is the 9pm show and I have 2 premium tickets in the 4th row. Montalvo is a beautiful setting too, if you've never been there. Brian

catfox
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby catfox » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 am

i'd love to do the trade, but unfortunately i have no way to get to Montalvo. public transportation out there stops early, and i don't own a car :( good luck finding someone for the tickets!
We reap a reward merely in the act of helping others. We never know how, or if, that reward will come back to us. Helping is the reward; none other is needed nor better. - Terry Goodkind's Debt of Bones

Return to “The Cafe”