Vienna is a fisherman!......or would that be fisherwoman!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Vienna is a fisherman!......or would that be fisherwoman!

Postby Ang Mo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 am

Was awestruck about her fishing on the Kenai and how she caught the biggest Dolly Varden of the day. A beautiful fish with a dark green body and orange spots. Very cool. She has now become a Goddess. The Chairman bows before her greatness. I didn't realize she could fish. Things you learn reading that twitter thing.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:04 am

Beware, here i come, to be a correction nazi (was that offensive? Im sorry.)

I thought alex caught the fish? http://twitpic.com/isu01

I just realized that Vienna is actually behind the camera in all these pictures. It's fun to imagine her on a boat. in the rapids.

She's on a boat, rubber ducker, don't'cha evah ferget...

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

Re: Vienna is a fisherman!......or would that be fisherwoman

Postby aaparallel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:04 am

Ang Mo wrote:Was awestruck about her fishing on the Kenai and how she caught the biggest Dolly Varden of the day. A beautiful fish with a dark green body and orange spots. Very cool. She has now become a Goddess. The Chairman bows before her greatness. I didn't realize she could fish. Things you learn reading that twitter thing.

Actually, she said Alex caught the biggest Dolly Varden of the day. She's still great though. :D

--------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------

Roofboy got it before me. Sorry for the repetitive nazi act :(
Last edited by aaparallel on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Re: Vienna is a fisherman!......or would that be fisherwoman

Postby roofboy179 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 am

aaparallel wrote:
Ang Mo wrote:Was awestruck about her fishing on the Kenai and how she caught the biggest Dolly Varden of the day. A beautiful fish with a dark green body and orange spots. Very cool. She has now become a Goddess. The Chairman bows before her greatness. I didn't realize she could fish. Things you learn reading that twitter thing.

Actually, she said Alex caught the biggest Dolly Varden of the day. She's still great though. :D

Thanks for not making me the only one.

Vienna Teng: Guided fishing trip on the Kenai River this morning. @highceilings caught one the season's biggest Dolly Vardens, in rapids no less.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 am

My mistake, but the picture of the Dolly Varden shows the beauty of the fish.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Kwon2m
Cool Stranger

Postby Kwon2m » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 am

All I can say is that she cast her musical lure into the "Harbor" and reeled me right in. :)

Return to “The Cafe”