Jazzdimensions interview

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Wed May 06, 2009 3:26 am

Still miffed I see an Alaska date but no Hawaii online!

This is just begging for a Hawaii neglect thread.......... :wink:

Dar Williams was an "ex-Religion major from Wesleyan" for quite a while, but now, at 40 or so and 7 albums on, she's just Dar Williams the folksinger. It'll come with time.

The real story was that Dar use to have the last name of Vader and was the sister of someone who must not be named. I always get my sci fi/ fantasy films screwed up. At least that was reported in that newspaper at the grocery check out line that had the cover story of Bat Boy fighting as a secret agent for the U.S. in Iraq...........

Happy Cinco De Mayo to all of you! Cinco means five and Audi has not used it to name one of their cars. :roll:

I'm crazy tonight, must have been that water I was drinking.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Fred
Tengster

Postby Fred » Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Too much Diet Coke again? :wink:

An Alaska date? She'll be able to see Russia from there, and say "Hi" to Sarah Palin. Or not.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed May 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Ang Mo wrote:Happy Cinco De Mayo to all of you!

Oh, I've just waken up and discovered that "Cinco De Mayo" is about the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862 between French and Mexicans ...
Wars for land conquests based on some will of some greedy stars-on-the-shoulders guys and now the virtual wars for the Internet conquests ... all this is told in the name of "peace", in the name of "democracy", isn't it ? Or is it some kind of marketing stuff to put those words as labels and what is inside the tin can is up to the tastes of each of us .... Off topic somewhat I know ... ;)
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Thu May 07, 2009 1:26 am

Oh, I've just waken up and discovered that "Cinco De Mayo" is about the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862 between French and Mexicans ...

Mexican Independence Day. Benito Juarez is sort of like the George Washington or Abraham Lincoln of Mexico. We celebrate this day by eating wonderful mexican food like Carne Asada, drinking diet cokes or some alcoholic beverage for those who imbibe, and sit around and dream of whoring around with Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, or the Latin chick of our dreams.........

Viva Juarez!!!
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 am

Ang Mo wrote:Mexican Independence Day. Benito Juarez is sort of like the George Washington or Abraham Lincoln of Mexico. We celebrate this day by eating wonderful mexican food like Carne Asada, drinking diet cokes or some alcoholic beverage for those who imbibe, and sit around and dream of whoring around with Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, or the Latin chick of our dreams.........

Viva Juarez!!!

I like the idea that this kind of event is an occasion to eat ;) mmmmhhh miam miam !
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Return to “The Cafe”