Now 0!!! days and counting....(YAY! THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!)

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

tanthalas
Tengster

Postby tanthalas » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Michele wrote:I ordered from amazon.com on the 6th, to get the free bonus track...which I didn't download right away so I lost it. Bah. Bought the single track and got the CD today.

...bonus track? I don't see anything on the Amazon page about this.

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm

tanthalas wrote:
Michele wrote:I ordered from amazon.com on the 6th, to get the free bonus track...which I didn't download right away so I lost it. Bah. Bought the single track and got the CD today.

...bonus track? I don't see anything on the Amazon page about this.

At some point they added White Light (acoustic version) to the pre-orders. You can see the evidence of it in the Customer Discussions section, past the reviews. I found out on the 6th, and hastily pre-ordered since usually that stuff disappears after the album comes out. I was at work and didn't download the track, thinking I could just get it later. I was wrong :roll: But we're lucky this time, because both it and Antebellum acoustic are available to buy separately.

tanthalas
Tengster

Postby tanthalas » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Ahhh, ok. Found the link for White Light for anyone else interested in downloading it:

White Light

Don't see one for Antebellum yet though.

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

tanthalas wrote:Don't see one for Antebellum yet though.

It's on US iTunes and 7digital.com.

davechen
Cool Stranger

Postby davechen » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Yay! My copy showed up in the mail today, including the signed postcard.

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm

tanthalas wrote:Ahhh, ok. Found the link for White Light for anyone else interested in downloading it:

White Light

Don't see one for Antebellum yet though.

Might wanna link this to the Sheet Music section in VT Machine ROom for Mr. David Beattie to see. Im sure it will be easier than transcribing a synchronizer.

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 am

davechen wrote:Yay! My copy showed up in the mail today, including the signed postcard.

Me three!

pudding
Warm Stranger

Postby pudding » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:52 am

Received mine today as well all the way to Hawaii!

mangoted
Cool Stranger

Postby mangoted » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 pm

I got mine the other day, both on itunes and a physical CD.

I am.... scratching my head with this one. I am glad to hear Vienna trying out different sounds and instrumentals into her music, but it also leaves me wondering too. In a good way, to be sure.

PS. I forgot my login to my previous SN here as Dreaming Pepper. Hopefully with this new one, I made it much easier for me to remember both SN and password.

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm

mangoted wrote:I got mine the other day, both on itunes and a physical CD.

I am.... scratching my head with this one. I am glad to hear Vienna trying out different sounds and instrumentals into her music, but it also leaves me wondering too. In a good way, to be sure.

PS. I forgot my login to my previous SN here as Dreaming Pepper. Hopefully with this new one, I made it much easier for me to remember both SN and password.

First off --- WELCOME BACK DREAMING PEPPER!!! Long time no hear from! (My wife and I met you in Philly at the reception before the DVD taping)

Second off --- the fact that everyone else seems to be getting their CD's in the mail yesterday & today has me either:

A) very worried that for some reason mine won't be in my mailbox today when I get home tonight

OR

B) extra hopeful that mine, too, will be there when I arrive home after work (and church) tonight!

At the moment I'm going with "B".

And that package had Better be there, because this evening I'm going to be distributing my extra Inland Territory postcards to all the restaurants and shops near The Evening Music here in the NODA area of Charlotte (promoting the May 10th show). I figure it's a month out as of today, so it's time to get them out there.

I can't tell you how disappointed I'll be if that package doesn't arrive today. Interesting that they were mailed from North Carolina and I don't have mine yet!
Chris

mangoted
Cool Stranger

Postby mangoted » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey Chris, long time no talk! I do remember you and your wife from the reception from the WCL special!

I preordered my CD from amazon.com and received it on Tuesday. Hope you get yours today!

tanthalas
Tengster

Postby tanthalas » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:57 pm

mangoted wrote:I am.... scratching my head with this one. I am glad to hear Vienna trying out different sounds and instrumentals into her music, but it also leaves me wondering too. In a good way, to be sure.

Oddly enough, the album's sound didn't surprise me at all... in fact it felt very natural, if anything. To me it was all very "Vienna" but maybe that's because some time ago I picked up a few of the selections from her List of Music You Should Hear. The influence from bands like Marillion, Radiohead, and even The Animators is very visible (audible?) in the album. :D

mangoted
Cool Stranger

Postby mangoted » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Well yeah.. but some of us, well more like me, have not heard those said artists. Shocking, but it is the truth. :lol:

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:10 pm

My package finally arrived yesterday! Wooooooot!!!! :D
Chris

Digital
Hot Stranger

Postby Digital » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm still waiting for mine. I was at the post office yesterday, and no such luck. Then again, I have the German copy happily playing in my truck to keep me sane. That and the promo copies I got on ebay.

Never thought of getting a copy signed...Maybe I should. lol

Return to “The Cafe”