Vienna needs love/affection/support, even from strangers

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Vienna needs love/affection/support, even from strangers

Postby Walking Stranger » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Everybody needs love and support, even from strangers.
So, maybe this is a kind of crazy post, but I feel and think we can all show our support, affection and love to the person behind the character with a scene name "Vienna Teng".
I have no idea how our life is interwoven with others who are more or less strangers behind a character, an avatar, a job position or else, but we can do something for free.
We can express and show positive thoughts like love/affection/support to our favorite singer Vienna, who has been touring a lot now and who needs now true positive wavelengths.

Can you VT forumites post here a drawing, a painting, a song, a writing, a poem, a picture, a GIMPed or PHOTOSHOPed picture, a joke, something positive/creative/colorful message to her ?

Thanks all in advance for the JOY you'll bring in the next posts !
Let's play and have fun !
Last edited by Walking Stranger on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

OK, this is not for 1st April, but just an invitation to all VT forumites to be opened to IMAGINATION/CREATION/FUN !
(feel like attending a movie sequence of a therapy group with no one responding to a psy message ...)
So, here it is, a kind of one-page storyboard in two versions : one writing part and one visual part.

storyboard notes :
VL = Vita Life (which when you pronounce it in French means "live your life")
DCF = Diet-Coke-Free

> Film : VITA LIFE
> Production : ANGELIC MONSTER FILMS
> Scene : 1

Starring :
Vienna Teng as Vita Life
Ang Mo as the Diet-Coke-Free Psy

Music :
Lullabye for a Stormy Night
Vienna Teng Cover by Larosity

Production :
Angelic Monster Films

Narrator :
This fiction is inspired by Jeff B.'s bio, some Yogi Tea bag sentences and an interview with Ellen Kuras on Youtube.
Imagine a world like some comic books ...

VL : Doctor, I've met a stranger who looks at me says : "Instead of having holidays on Brazilian beaches with a risk of tsunami this summer, you should ask your C.E.O to recruit a body massage professional during your world tour."

DCF : Well actually my dear Vita, that's a keen observation from that stranger. It is funny you bring that up, because you DO need a kind of break in your routine.
VL : What the heck ?

DCF : Now that I can see your eyes, it brings up an important point : Where the hell are your lively Singing Hobbit eyes ? How are you ? How do you feel right now ?
VL : This feels strangely reminiscent of a philosophical couch with Lynch D.

VL : How serendipitous.I don't feel so well, somewhat like being on a wheelchair. I don't want to be like some singers with drugs issues.. I want to be FREE ! I want to be WILD !
DCF : The answer to the mystery : you DO need AFFECTION and NOW.

DCF : You just NEED as a French Canadian singer once said in her bio "to let the water come up again into the well"(did I translate that right?).
VL : I know I have the love and support of my fans.
DCF : Sure! With all the folks and socks.

DCF : That sounds that you need psychological support from your family. Maybe someone can come with you when on tour and do a body massage with Arnica oil for you when you need, like an athlete doing a marathon. A relaxed mind is a creative mind.

DCF : Let your heart guide you. Then you receive as you give.
VL : After two thoughtful sips on your Yogi Tea during this diet-coke-free session I analyzed I would be blessed with a grandmother's massage with Arnica oil.
Last edited by Walking Stranger on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm

[EDIT 30th July 2009 : the storyboard slideshow video version is here. ]

Return to “The Cafe”