Got Vienna a spin...

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Steve
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:38 pm

I've actually heard songs from IT a couple of times now on my online "Slacker Radio" Singer-Songwriter station. Since they show you the album and you can click to find out about the artist and read album reviews, when available, it's another way people will find out more about Vienna.

(Apparently her licensing doesn't allow her music on the "Slacker Portable Radio" service, as I've never heard any of her music there, but it's more likely someone would be looking at the web player while at their computer than at the Portable's screen while driving, walking, etc.)

http://www.slacker.com/

Edited: Looking further into this, it was Last.fm where I've heard IT tracks. Sorry about the confusion - they're both good services. Last.fm doesn't make the artist/album information available as nicely, though.

NJ Fan Chris
Warm Stranger

Postby NJ Fan Chris » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 am

Fred,

I'm referring to the Centenary College radio station in Hackettstown NJ -- www.wnti.org
"From Bottom Line to Highline"

Fred
Tengster

Postby Fred » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:36 pm

NJ Fan Chris wrote:Fred,

I'm referring to the Centenary College radio station in Hackettstown NJ -- www.wnti.org

Thanks, Chris. I'm giving them a listen online. Always nice to have one more option.

Return to “The Cafe”