The Atheist Christmas Registration

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

cryistal
Howdy, Stranger!

The Atheist Christmas Registration

Postby cryistal » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi guys! Firstly excuse me for my bad English :oops:, I'll try to be easy-understandable. My name is Michele, I'm 22 yo, and I'm an Italian Vienna fan ( maybe the only Italian fan? ), I discovered her some months ago and she is becaming one of my deepest musical infatuations of ever.
I love her piano based music ( maybe not as sophisticated as Tori's style, but for me more relaxing and sweet ) and her poetic lyrics.
I'm reading your thoughts here from a couple of days, and so I thought of beeing ready for my atheist christmas registration here :D.

My first question here is: how much is probable that she will come here in Italy in 2009?

I would ask to Santa Claus if it's possible having her as Christmas gift 8) but that stupid and old man will bring me only boring material gift :roll:

micro
Hot Stranger

Re: The Atheist Christmas Registration

Postby micro » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 pm

cryistal wrote:My first question here is: how much is probable that she will come here in Italy in 2009?

The following date was mentioned in Vienna's last email on her mailing list:
3/31 Milano ITALY (Blue Note)
Keep an eye out for it on the tour page.

cryistal
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby cryistal » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm visiting that page almost each day! :D

Anyway really thanks for this wonderful news, I hope that the date will be confirmed soon.

cryistal
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby cryistal » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Any news about this Italian date?

micro
Hot Stranger

Postby micro » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 am

The calendar page for the Blue Note lists Vienna as playing TWO shows on that date.

cryistal
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby cryistal » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Really thanks for the link :) I wonder if the two shows will have the same setlist... anyway I will surely go :)

cryistal
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby cryistal » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Hi, I resume this thread for asking information about two important things.

- Are here in this forum people that will go to the Italian date?
- Is Vienna accustomed to sign autographs before (or after) a concert? I wonder if it's useful wait for her, even just for saying "hello vienna" :)

Thanks for your answers :)

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:30 am

cryistal wrote:- Is Vienna accustomed to sign autographs before (or after) a concert? I wonder if it's useful wait for her, even just for saying "hello vienna" :)

Yes, she usually greets the audience personally after her performance. She signs, as well as sells CDs and sometimes other merchandise such as Shirts, and the DvD.

Return to “The Cafe”