News: Vienna returning to Boston in 09

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

mes70
Cool Stranger

News: Vienna returning to Boston in 09

Postby mes70 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Vienna just played Club Passim last night. Amazing show! Later she told fans that she is scheduled to play the Somerville Theatre in April 2009 (it's not on her Tour List yet). Watch for details!

mes70
Cool Stranger

Re: News: Vienna returning to Boston in 09

Postby mes70 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:12 am

mes70 wrote:Vienna just played Club Passim last night. Amazing show! Later she told fans that she is scheduled to play the Somerville Theatre in April 2009 (it's not on her Tour List yet). Watch for details!

Its now on her tour list: April 7th, the day her new album is released! Its a big place (900 seats), so if you are in the Boston area, please start passing the word. Let's help her sell the place out!

shawn
Hot Stranger

Postby shawn » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:57 pm

The tickets go on sale tomorrow (Friday Dec. 12, 10 am EST). Just want to make sure no one loses out, in case they start selling quickly.

Folkfan
Warm Stranger

Somerville Theater Show

Postby Folkfan » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 am

Did anyone else have trouble with, "TicketMonster" ticket service today??? I was on computer, anxiously awaiting the magic 10 am hour to secure Somerville Theater tickets. I couldn't get the internet system to work and ended up doing it the old fashioned way....called their "800" number and talked to a computer. I think I ended up with seats in the fourth row.
For anyone who has never been there, do consider going to this show. The theater is really cool. From the looks of some of Vienna's future bookings, it seems like there are a few larger venues. As good VT fans, let's do our best to help fill those seats, or at least put out the good word to friends/family in those areas. As much as I'd hate to see Vienna become so popular, that I can't get tickets to the shows, I'd also like to see her get the notoriety she deserves. I hope I get to see all you New Englanders at the CD release show April 7th....

shawn
Hot Stranger

Re: Somerville Theater Show

Postby shawn » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Folkfan wrote:Did anyone else have trouble with, "TicketMonster" ticket service today??? I was on computer, anxiously awaiting the magic 10 am hour to secure Somerville Theater tickets. I couldn't get the internet system to work and ended up doing it the old fashioned way....called their "800" number and talked to a computer. I think I ended up with seats in the fourth row.

I didn't have a problem, but then again I waited until the afternoon to get the tickets. Got Row H, not too bad.

mes70
Cool Stranger

Keep passing the word!

Postby mes70 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Its prob going to be a challenge to fill the place on a Tues night, so keep passing the word!

Return to “The Cafe”