When will the new Album Title be revealed.................??

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

When will the new Album Title be revealed.................??

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 am

Is it a marketing idea to keep it secret for now or is there a certain date when it is okay to announce the name of the new album?

While you are waiting for the big annoucement you can make plans to make a bowl of Pho. I will just click and paste a recipe for this great winter time comfort food.

http://www.epicurean.com/featured/pho-noodles-with-beef-hanoi-style.html

Enjoy!
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:43 am

Yup- I think I might take you up on that idea and make a bowl
of pho while awaiting the big announcement.
Of course, I might wimp out and decide to go to the local noodle shop
and order a bowl instead.
But either way, I'll be waiting...!
s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

tanthalas
Tengster

Postby tanthalas » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:56 am

There's this pho place like 5 minutes away from where I live that serves the best chicken pho. They're the only pho place I've seen to use real pieces of chicken, bone and all, (like if you ordered steamed chicken at a chinese restaurant) rather than the normal boneless meat slices/chunks that you get from other places. What's more - their noodles are always fresh and their soup is damn tasty.

Now I'm hungry. :X

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 am

I whimped out too and went to a restaurant today and ordered a bowl of Pho. It was very enjoyable. It also helped accomplish a goal. Last night I posted the thought of having Pho and today I made it a reality. I had it with sliced beef and onion. Very soothing. Had some excellent spring rolls also. A feast.

Now where's that new album title.................?
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Return to “The Cafe”