music video?

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 am

eirlys wrote:Judging from all of the photos and clips, it's very well done. So excited! I wonder, will Vienna will plan on any more music videos in the future?

I read somewhere she wants to do a video for Whatever You Want ^-^

I can totaly picture that in my mind..

Like... a sidescroll shot of her at a computer and it morphs into her on a piano ^0^

I would love that =D

eirlys
Warm Stranger

Postby eirlys » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 am

That would be awesome. She should stick a red stapler in there just for fun..

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:44 am

eirlys wrote:That would be awesome. She should stick a red stapler in there just for fun..

Only people who surf these forums would get that x3

I love that...

OR through the whole video she could be lookign for one XD

hmmm

-contemplates making a music video for Office Space-

Reileen
Total Teng-Head

Postby Reileen » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 am

roofboy179 wrote:
eirlys wrote:Judging from all of the photos and clips, it's very well done. So excited! I wonder, will Vienna will plan on any more music videos in the future?

Like... a sidescroll shot of her at a computer and it morphs into her on a piano ^0^

I would love that =D

When I imagine a video for "Whatever You Want", I imagine a back-and-forth between Vienna on the piano and Vienna acting the part of the neglected wife character in the song. Like, it would start out with Vienna performing alone, on a dark concert stage, with just the spotlight on her, and then as she got into the lyrics, it would transition to Vienna playing the part of the wife. I can imagine a shot where, as the chorus is getting ready to start, wife!Vienna sits down at a piano in the house she lives in with her husband and plays the chorus. Then, as the bridge comes in, and you hear the lyrics "But as you switch on your TV tomorrow morning", you get a shot of a TV set that's turned on, and there's Vienna on the TV, performing. (SHEZ IN URE TV, PERFORMIN HER S0NGZ)

...I totally can't wait for the Gravity music video. :D! :D! :D!
"You've made us swear our souls to you
And blamed us for your poisoned grace."

Reileen van Kaile
http://www.voxgraphicastudio.com

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:53 am

Reileen wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:

I would love that =D

When I imagine a video for "Whatever You Want", I imagine a back-and-forth between Vienna on the piano and Vienna acting the part of the neglected wife character in the song. Like, it would start out with Vienna performing alone, on a dark concert stage, with just the spotlight on her, and then as she got into the lyrics, it would transition to Vienna playing the part of the wife. I can imagine a shot where, as the chorus is getting ready to start, wife!Vienna sits down at a piano in the house she lives in with her husband and plays the chorus. Then, as the bridge comes in, and you hear the lyrics "But as you switch on your TV tomorrow morning", you get a shot of a TV set that's turned on, and there's Vienna on the TV, performing. (SHEZ IN URE TV, PERFORMIN HER S0NGZ)

...I totally can't wait for the Gravity music video. :D! :D! :D!

my my my, Reileen. that trumps MY idea.

Maybe you should direct the next video, eh? =3

Your idea was like... Perfectly amazing and outstandingly/outrageously amazing. The way i picture it in my mind is simply byzantine ^_^

eirlys
Warm Stranger

Postby eirlys » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:21 am

As I read Reileen's description, I was imagining it in my head...It seems like something Vienna would do for a music video. And since it follows the story the song puts out it works. Maybe you could get them to use your idea...

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:26 am

eirlys wrote:As I read Reileen's description, I was imagining it in my head...It seems like something Vienna would do for a music video. And since it follows the story the song puts out it works. Maybe you could get them to use your idea...

Quick! Go to your nearest e-mail supporter, Reileen! Quickly!!!

Reileen
Total Teng-Head

Postby Reileen » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:19 am

roofboy179 wrote:
eirlys wrote:As I read Reileen's description, I was imagining it in my head...It seems like something Vienna would do for a music video. And since it follows the story the song puts out it works. Maybe you could get them to use your idea...

Quick, Tengheads! TO THE TENGMOBILE!

...part of me actually kind of wants to storyboard my idea and then turn it into an animatic. Purely for the practice, 'course - I wouldn't seriously expect anyone official to take my idea seriously. :oops:

*ponders*

Nah, even if it's just for the lulz, I'mma gonna have to pass on that. I haven't even done anything with my ancient idea for an original AMV to "Now Three." -___- *fails at getting anything done*

[minor tangent go!] I want to see a music video for My Medea. Because ancient Greek temple settings + Vienna playing on a piano is clearly a combination made of the most awesome, epic WIN.

Reileen van Kaile

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 am

Reileen wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:

Quick, Tengheads! TO THE TENGMOBILE!

...part of me actually kind of wants to storyboard my idea and then turn it into an animatic. Purely for the practice, 'course - I wouldn't seriously expect anyone official to take my idea seriously. :oops:

*ponders*

Nah, even if it's just for the lulz, I'mma gonna have to pass on that. I haven't even done anything with my ancient idea for an original AMV to "Now Three." -___- *fails at getting anything done*

[minor tangent go!] I want to see a music video for My Medea. Because ancient Greek temple settings + Vienna playing on a piano is clearly a combination made of the most awesome, epic WIN.

My Medea is probably one of my favorite songs by her x3 And yesh, that is a cool idea, Reileen.

What do you do for a living? You should become someone who... like... gives people ideas for movies and stuff cuz your good at that.

Im sorry for my lack of better words, im sho young ;-;

Reileen
Total Teng-Head

Postby Reileen » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 am

roofboy179 wrote:What do you do for a living?

I'm an unemployed college student living with her parents. XD

Reileen van Kaile

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:59 am

Reileen wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:What do you do for a living?

I'm an unemployed college student living with her parents. XD

Really now? You act so much more mature than that x3

eirlys
Warm Stranger

Postby eirlys » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Fancy that, Reileen has the same occupation that I do...
For My Medea, nothing ever really pops into my head video-wise, but I do remember watching this live performance on Youtube where Vienna is in a little room with people asking for requests. But I can't for the life of me remember where it was. :roll:

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:55 pm

eirlys wrote:Fancy that, Reileen has the same occupation that I do...
For My Medea, nothing ever really pops into my head video-wise, but I do remember watching this live performance on Youtube where Vienna is in a little room with people asking for requests. But I can't for the life of me remember where it was. :roll:

Was this back in here short-haired days?

Wasnt it sunnyvale california opr something?>

Reileen
Total Teng-Head

Postby Reileen » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 pm

roofboy179 wrote:

Yeah, I think she was at a library or something. I think I know what video you're talking about, 'cause I have it on my computer as a reference for possibly covering My Medea once I get more talent. XD

Which brings me to an additional idea for a My Medea video...you've got one Vienna playing piano inside the center of a stone, open-sky labyrinth (the labyrinth talked about in the song) and then a second Vienna wandering the labyrinth, looking for the center. 8D (Yes, it's another Vienna-clone idea; it seems to suit her. Artists are always simultaneously inside and outside their work anyhow...)

Reileen van Kaile

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Reileen wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:

Yeah, I think she was at a library or something. I think I know what video you're talking about, 'cause I have it on my computer as a reference for possibly covering My Medea once I get more talent. XD

Which brings me to an additional idea for a My Medea video...you've got one Vienna playing piano inside the center of a stone, open-sky labyrinth (the labyrinth talked about in the song) and then a second Vienna wandering the labyrinth, looking for the center. 8D (Yes, it's another Vienna-clone idea; it seems to suit her. Artists are always simultaneously inside and outside their work anyhow...)

And she DOES talk about the Medea in her miind x3

That sounds amazing, my dearest Reileen. Suggest it to her Tommorow at Schubas!!!!

Return to “The Cafe”