music video?

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 am

Wow- thanks for the background, Mark. And great response, Red! :)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head

Postby roofboy179 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 am

Is there any chance that this video will become available on iTunes?

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Re: Interpreting the "Gravity" video

Postby Walking Stranger » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:51 am

FatMonsterFilms wrote:I have to say that shooting with Vienna on Whidbey Island was one of the best times I've ever had. Few people match expectations, but Vienna certainly did exceed everything I imagined. She reminds me of a passage from Herman Hesse's "Steppenwolf" in which he describes those very few artists who shine so bright that they illuminate the world the rest of us live in so that we have a whole new understanding of what it means to live.

Mark Johnson
Fat Monster Films

Here is a cartoon that summarizes Steppenwolf (something like a cube that is inside a Rubik's Cube) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUEG1Z86ABE

Enjoy !
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 am

I've just found out that Gravity video is on MYX Channel with a few seconds of introduction and ending by VT plus an article / transcript of a short ITW too:)

EDIT : I don't know if there is an annual IT maintenance of the website mentioned above as the video is no more available but you still could read thearticle through Google's cache ...
Last edited by Walking Stranger on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

manicrabbit
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby manicrabbit » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 am

HI! I would just like to say that your information here is so helpful, especially to a new fan like me.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:15 pm

manicrabbit wrote:[...] information here is so helpful, especially to a new fan like me.

Hi manicrabbit !
Welcome and a Happy New Year to you and all the VT forumites !
Have you ever attended a VT live show ?
If not, when you have the change to enjoy your first VT's live show, don't hesitate to communicate picture to Scot's pictures and setlist database Warmstrangers.com and report your experience and feelings on this Vienna Teng Forum !
I think Michele is the single point of contact for any questions related to live show taping policy.
I did contact both Scot and Michele for my recording material.
Don't hesitate to post your comments or ideas too : there is no barking bulldog here unless in Ang Mo's nightmares ... I'm joking ! ;)

Enjoy life and music !

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Archive.org is also an interesting stop to listen and enjoy audio files of VT live shows !

aaparallel
Getting Stranger

MYX Visual Crunch's segment on "Gravity" music vid

Postby aaparallel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:52 pm

MYX just put Vienna's part in the first episode of Visual Crunch on Youtube, for all who did not catch it on TV.
"Drowning my pain in lemonade. . . Singing along to 'feelin' alright'"

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Walking Stranger wrote:I've just found out that Gravity video is on MYX Channel with a few seconds of introduction and ending by VT plus an article / transcript of a short ITW too:)

EDIT : I don't know if there is an annual IT maintenance of the website mentioned above as the video is no more available but you still could read thearticle through Google's cache ...

I am guessing they just posted it too early. It's back now here.

aaparallel wrote:MYX just put Vienna's part in the first episode of Visual Crunch on Youtube, for all who did not catch it on TV.

That's only part of it, unfortunately. One of these days I'll write up a summary of the whole thing. At least you guys get to see a clip!

Return to “The Cafe”