It's Mr. Cheng's Birthday

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

It's Mr. Cheng's Birthday

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:50 am

After spending considerable hours tonight making posts at my second favorite website I decided to come over and post. I had ventured out to Mr. Cheng's site and he has announced through "twitter" that his birthday has arrived.

So here is wishing our, world traveling photographer, scuba diver, Vienna Teng 's inner circle friend and videographer and photographer, and cello player with piano on the side, a Happy Birthday!

Perhaps he will post some new pictures of Vienna singing Happy Birthday to him.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

ben
Getting Stranger

Postby ben » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:24 am

Happy Birthday Mr. Cheng. :D
Always look on the bright side of life.

bofis
Warm Stranger

Postby bofis » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:35 pm

I forgot EC scuba dove...any other Vienna fans out there other than my family who are also into scuba diving?

Anyway, happy birthday eric!

CandaceC
Hot Stranger

Postby CandaceC » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:22 pm

I'd type Happy Birthday in Chinese but I can't on my computer. x.x

Shen zhi kuai le, Eric!

(Ughhh, pinyin, it's been a while.)

Ginny
Tengster

Postby Ginny » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:12 pm

Happy Birthday, Eric! I hope it's a very happy one. ~Ginny
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:52 am

W0ot! Happy Birthday, Eric!

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

rahau
Even Stranger

Postby rahau » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:34 am

Best birthday wishes to our favorite video diarist. I'm still cracking up over that Metallica thing ... :)

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Bon anniversaire Eric !

Enhancing
Revealing
Images from inner
Chords
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

wolding
Warm Stranger

Postby wolding » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:43 pm

생일 축하합니다!
Happy Birthday, Eric!
I hope you find the time to put the camera(s) down and relax with good food and drink.
Bill

Dreaming Pepper
Getting Stranger

Postby Dreaming Pepper » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:50 pm

Happy birthday!
Whoa.. I remembered my sign-in information!

echeng
Hot Stranger

Postby echeng » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:53 am

thanks, everyone! i've just arrived in Taiwan for the holidays. hope you all have a great holiday season as well!
Eric H Cheng | http://echeng.com
(Note: Cheng. Not Miller! ;-) )

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Taiwan? You sure do travel. Don't forget to take pictures of food, before it is eaten, something exotic and unusual, yet unique and beautiful, that a person can only get in Taiwan.

Happy Holidays!
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:54 am

Ang Mo wrote:Don't forget to take pictures of food, before it is eaten, something exotic and unusual, yet unique and beautiful, that a person can only get in Taiwan.

You know, but otherwise, anything you like. :)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

rahau
Even Stranger

Postby rahau » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:54 am

I surfed over to Mr. Cheng's website tonight, and found a thoughtful journal entry about his trip to Okinawa. Quite moving, actually. It's accompanied by several stunning photos, the sort we've come to expect from him.

Maybe it's just the frustrated literary agent in me, but I think the story of his grandparents growing up in Taiwan could make one hell of a book. A Taiwanese "Angela's Ashes," so to speak ...

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:45 am

Please, no depressing Irish tales of woe during the Holidays. I need something a little more festive. I am hungry too. Sleepy, yet hungry, with a desire for something beautiful and unique. My biorythems can always be relied on as partially cloudy with a sixty percent chance of rain, every single day......I killed a werewolf tonight, the odd thing was it morphed into the neighbors Pit-Bull afterwards.......How about a chocolate soda?
Not many.....random thoughts from a random mind.

Here is the food. I am so hungry.............

http://springfieldphotos.blogspot.com/2007/04/sushi-beautiful-sushi.html

Return to “The Cafe”