1st post - can't wait for ny concert and Habitat

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

rbionat
Howdy, Stranger!

1st post - can't wait for ny concert and Habitat

Postby rbionat » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:40 am

Hi everyone!
I was searching for new music to download and I came across Vienna and instantly fell in love with her voice. She is now one of my favorite arists. I love what she sings about, her lyrics make me happy and sad. They are so full of emotion, real emotion. I haven't met her yet, however, I look forward to seeing her at Joe's Pub in April and hopefully being able to say hi. I read her bio and truly believe that she is a very compassionate and caring person.
I'm also getting involved in Habitat for Humanity..I tried to volunteer but there not taking any new volunteers :(. But I believe in not giving up and decided to do more research on Habitat and found a list of local university chapters and saw that my school CUNY - Hunter College doesn't have a chapter. So I thought it would be cool to contact Habitat and see if they would allow me to start a chapter for CUNY. After all we care too! So hopefully something can get started with that. I am also thinking of applying for an internship as well.
I love what Habitat stands for.. especially knowing what they do for helping the homeless especially single women with children. No child actually no human being should grow up without a home.
Ok I will get off my soap box. I hope all works out and I look forward to meeting people at the upcoming show and if you are a CUNY student and have ideas email me. Take care everyone. Cheers :)
Rene B.

Eric
Getting Stranger

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 am

Welcome to the forums rbionat!

Hope you don't mind but I moved your topic to the Café ... =)
- Eric Miller: occasional forum admin, occasional webmaster -

Dreaming Pepper
Getting Stranger

Re: 1st post - can't wait for ny concert and Habitat

Postby Dreaming Pepper » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 am

rbionat wrote:Hi everyone!
I was searching for new music to download and I came across Vienna and instantly fell in love with her voice. She is now one of my favorite arists. I love what she sings about, her lyrics make me happy and sad. They are so full of emotion, real emotion. I haven't met her yet, however, I look forward to seeing her at Joe's Pub in April and hopefully being able to say hi. I read her bio and truly believe that she is a very compassionate and caring person.
I'm also getting involved in Habitat for Humanity..I tried to volunteer but there not taking any new volunteers :(. But I believe in not giving up and decided to do more research on Habitat and found a list of local university chapters and saw that my school CUNY - Hunter College doesn't have a chapter. So I thought it would be cool to contact Habitat and see if they would allow me to start a chapter for CUNY. After all we care too! So hopefully something can get started with that. I am also thinking of applying for an internship as well.
I love what Habitat stands for.. especially knowing what they do for helping the homeless especially single women with children. No child actually no human being should grow up without a home.
Ok I will get off my soap box. I hope all works out and I look forward to meeting people at the upcoming show and if you are a CUNY student and have ideas email me. Take care everyone. Cheers :)

Hey welcome here and glad you discovered Vienna! First step towards the ... Vienna obsession fan club.. I mean ..
Whoa.. I remembered my sign-in information!

Return to “The Cafe”