Welcome!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Araceli
Cool Stranger
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Postby Araceli » Fri May 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Hello, forum peoples. Been a VT fan for a couple of years, but finally seeing her live inspired me to join up the forum. Nice to meet all of ya.

Ginny
Tengster
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:11 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Postby Ginny » Fri May 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Welcome, Araceli!
We're glad to have you. :) ~Ginny
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Scot
Tengster
Posts: 1675
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Hilo, HI
Contact:

Postby Scot » Sat May 17, 2008 8:37 am

Hi Araceli,

Welcome! Despite Ginny's avatar, she is not a cat.
Just in case you were concerned.

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Araceli
Cool Stranger
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Postby Araceli » Sat May 17, 2008 9:21 am

^Just as I'm not that flammable. I hope.

Ginny
Tengster
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:11 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Postby Ginny » Sat May 17, 2008 12:35 pm

@Scot: Thank you so much for clarifying I'm not a cat! I'm sure people were wondering. ;) ~G
"I'm going crazy a little every day. Everything I wanted is now driving me away." ~Sheryl Crow (Home)

Scot
Tengster
Posts: 1675
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Hilo, HI
Contact:

Postby Scot » Sat May 17, 2008 9:21 pm

I try to help where I can. ;)

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

charlene.guo
Howdy, Stranger!
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 pm
Contact:

Postby charlene.guo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 pm

deeply moved I 've never heard such touching voice before . I think she is singing from her inside heart and thout
never never never give up

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Be a wow gold supplier

Postby roofboy179 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:31 pm

a spammer wrote:blah blah blah blah


World of Warcraft gold farmers are invading Vienna Teng now?

I WISH JAIL UPON YOU!

Michele
Strange
Posts: 874
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:11 am
Location: Exit 47

Re: Be a wow gold supplier

Postby Michele » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:59 pm

roofboy179 wrote:
a spammer wrote:blah blah blah blah


World of Warcraft gold farmers are invading Vienna Teng now?

I WISH JAIL UPON YOU!


Please don't quote or respond to the spammers.

Trialia
Cool Stranger
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Manchester, England
Contact:

Re: Be a wow gold supplier

Postby Trialia » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Michele wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:
a spammer wrote:blah blah blah blah


World of Warcraft gold farmers are invading Vienna Teng now?

I WISH JAIL UPON YOU!


Please don't quote or respond to the spammers.

It was a good comeback, though. :) I'm sick of WoW gold farmers spamming my fanlistings' join forms...

Oh, that reminds me... Hi. :D
and breathe my breath
just to share the air
that I have known
and to learn
who it is that you see
whose eyes fall half-shut before you
in silence

Connor
Cool Stranger
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Connor » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Hey everyone, I haven't really introduced myself yet...

My name's Connor, I'm 15 years old and I've been a fan of Vienna for at least 3 years now. I finally got to see her live last night in Chicago, and the show completely exceeded my expectations. I'm glad im finally posting on the forums!

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby roofboy179 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 am

Connor wrote:Hey everyone, I haven't really introduced myself yet...

My name's Connor, I'm 15 years old and I've been a fan of Vienna for at least 3 years now. I finally got to see her live last night in Chicago, and the show completely exceeded my expectations. I'm glad im finally posting on the forums!


-highfive- Yay for teenage Vienna fans! I am not alone!

I'm fifteen as well, Connor, (Close enough dernit!) And Saw Vienna live on August 5th, the day I first heard her music one year ago x3 It was an amazing show.

Im glad you got to see Vienna live! Its always worth it, I bet!

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Im sure youll find it comfortable here!

Connor
Cool Stranger
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Connor » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 am

roofboy179 wrote:
Connor wrote:Hey everyone, I haven't really introduced myself yet...

My name's Connor, I'm 15 years old and I've been a fan of Vienna for at least 3 years now. I finally got to see her live last night in Chicago, and the show completely exceeded my expectations. I'm glad im finally posting on the forums!


-highfive- Yay for teenage Vienna fans! I am not alone!

I'm fifteen as well, Connor, (Close enough dernit!) And Saw Vienna live on August 5th, the day I first heard her music one year ago x3 It was an amazing show.

Im glad you got to see Vienna live! Its always worth it, I bet!

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Im sure youll find it comfortable here!



Thanks for the welcome! :)

And yea, last night's show was just too amazing. When she came to Chicago last year I wasn't able to go because it was 18+, so i had the next best option which was having my dad go and after the show he had Vienna call me on my cell phone! :D

This show was also 18+ but we got special permission and they didnt even check my age anyways. :P

-ends tangent-

roofboy179
Total Teng-Head
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby roofboy179 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:51 am

Connor wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:
Connor wrote:Hey everyone, I haven't really introduced myself yet...

My name's Connor, I'm 15 years old and I've been a fan of Vienna for at least 3 years now. I finally got to see her live last night in Chicago, and the show completely exceeded my expectations. I'm glad im finally posting on the forums!


-highfive- Yay for teenage Vienna fans! I am not alone!

I'm fifteen as well, Connor, (Close enough dernit!) And Saw Vienna live on August 5th, the day I first heard her music one year ago x3 It was an amazing show.

Im glad you got to see Vienna live! Its always worth it, I bet!

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Im sure youll find it comfortable here!



Thanks for the welcome! :)

And yea, last night's show was just too amazing. When she came to Chicago last year I wasn't able to go because it was 18+, so i had the next best option which was having my dad go and after the show he had Vienna call me on my cell phone! :D

This show was also 18+ but we got special permission and they didnt even check my age anyways. :P

-ends tangent-


No way! yOu did that too?

I got two tickets, one for me, and one for a friend of mine, but her mother wouldnt let her go to the concert! It was suppose to be her birthday present, so i did the second best thing and had Vienna leave a message for her! Vienna is a great person :P

Connor
Cool Stranger
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Connor » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:11 am

roofboy179 wrote:
Connor wrote:
roofboy179 wrote:
Connor wrote:Hey everyone, I haven't really introduced myself yet...

My name's Connor, I'm 15 years old and I've been a fan of Vienna for at least 3 years now. I finally got to see her live last night in Chicago, and the show completely exceeded my expectations. I'm glad im finally posting on the forums!


-highfive- Yay for teenage Vienna fans! I am not alone!

I'm fifteen as well, Connor, (Close enough dernit!) And Saw Vienna live on August 5th, the day I first heard her music one year ago x3 It was an amazing show.

Im glad you got to see Vienna live! Its always worth it, I bet!

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Im sure youll find it comfortable here!



Thanks for the welcome! :)

And yea, last night's show was just too amazing. When she came to Chicago last year I wasn't able to go because it was 18+, so i had the next best option which was having my dad go and after the show he had Vienna call me on my cell phone! :D

This show was also 18+ but we got special permission and they didnt even check my age anyways. :P

-ends tangent-


No way! yOu did that too?

I got two tickets, one for me, and one for a friend of mine, but her mother wouldnt let her go to the concert! It was suppose to be her birthday present, so i did the second best thing and had Vienna leave a message for her! Vienna is a great person :P



Haha yea, I was actually very surprised that she did it! And I agree, she really is a great person (who wouldn't?). Sorry to hear your friend couldn't make it, but at least she got a phone call! :)


Return to “The Cafe”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests